WE ARE STEVE

Stevetheweasel is neat. And terrific. Makes this place better.

I think all of us in here should try to be like Steve.

I am Steve.

We are Steve.

Let's get a Steve chant going.

drjones - 

i would post my "we are all steve" genki sudo image here but i deleted it.

so just imagine it here and ignore this post.

Good post.

Join me in a Steve chant.

STEVE!

STEVE!

STEVE!

STEVE!

STEVE!

JIMMY!

I MEAN STEVE! Phone Post 3.0

Mookie!!! Mookie!!! Mookie!!! Mookie!!! Mookie!!! Mookie!!! Mookie!!! Mookie!!! Mookie!!! Mookie!!! Mookie!!!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIE!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Steve the Weasel is a great poster... Although I have to admit, I was really hoping this would be a Steve Harvey support thread. Phone Post 3.0

Ok let this now be a Steve Harvey thread too.

STEVES!

Steves!

STEVES!

Ever have that dream where you're standing on top of a mountain in sort of a sun-god robe and thousands of naked women and throwing pickles at you? Phone Post 3.0

It is dusty in here.

Checking in to the best thread ever.

I am Steve. Phone Post 3.0

Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve! Phone Post 3.0

Thank you Mookie, this means a lot to me. I'm actually tearing up right now, this is a good thread. Phone Post 3.0

Test. Phone Post 3.0

Test.

Mookie 3:16 - Test.
. Phone Post 3.0

had no idea Steve choked out Dan Swift .. and went 5 rounds with Bolt.. Gawd Damn dude.

STEVE!

Steve!

STEVE!

Hip hip hooray

StevetheWeasel - 
Tom Brady's Perfect Balls - 

had no idea Steve choked out Dan Swift .. and went 5 rounds with Bolt.. Gawd Damn dude.

Yeah. I won the Swift fight at 9:59 of a ten minute round. He was probably out for several seconds prior. But it was soooooo close to going to the judges.

Bolt is a tough dude. Lost a couple of frustratingly close decisions to him. Would love to fight him again, but not even sure if he's still doing such things.

He doesnt fight.. He is in real estate and being super dad, and yes.. a great guy.. heck of a wrestler and fighter. Swift has made a pretty big name for himself as of late in the BJJ world.

I promoted < and fought> for an org that really pushed Orville bc he moved tickets.. i hated that part of it, and him ( fake white gangsta) .. he has only been finshed twice, losing only 3 times ( Jenkins, Pender ) and I matched both of those fights )( the only 2 of his fights i matched) just for that reason.

Eddy isnt a joke either man..  You must have elephant balls.

hat off to your sir

Bolt and Swift are 1-1 head to head BTW.. both with finishes.