1st Muslim President

terrorist!

Wrong Forum Assholes!

44th douchebag prez......no offense Abe

1st president to lost to GSP twice.

lol, non of you did shit

Thank jeebus Bush is gone!!!

First affirmative action president!

he's no good and will ruin the country...

First traitor to be elected president!

Guys I really think Bush is getting a bum rap.  The economy is pretty good and we haven't been attacked by evildoers in a long time.  Plus we've won the war in Iraq. 

He is bi-racial not AA like he claims he lied about far to many things to be trust worthy. He used the 6% AA that he has in his blood line to steel the AA vote. i know this is not the right form, but as Americans we need to keep these things in mind when his 4 years are up, if we have a country to vote on.

Mad Xyientist -  Guys I really think Bush is getting a bum rap.  The economy is pretty good and we haven't been attacked by evildoers in a long time.  Plus we've won the war in Iraq. 

Also to quote Ann Coulter on SNL, "We don't know how many hurricanes he prevented."

first KFC built  in Whitehouse! jk.

TeamThundermma - He is bi-racial not AA like he claims he lied about far to many things to be trust worthy. He used the 6% AA that he has in his blood line to steel the AA vote. i know this is not the right form, but as Americans we need to keep these things in mind when his 4 years are up, if we have a country to vote on.

Stupidity bordering on mental retardation.

bismanfightclub - 
macman1000 -  first KFC built  in Whitehouse! jk.

Every state dinner will be fried chicken & watermelon.  JK.

ROFL.

FuzzyTheFluffer - 
TeamThundermma - He is bi-racial not AA like he claims he lied about far to many things to be trust worthy. He used the 6% AA that he has in his blood line to steel the AA vote. i know this is not the right form, but as Americans we need to keep these things in mind when his 4 years are up, if we have a country to vote on.

damn it already started? whenever theres a black man and his breath doesnt stink motherfuckers are all over it. dont worry guy, youll still be white in the  morning

ahahaha. and the meat and potatos of all threads has spoken.

FuzzyTheFluffer -  im just waiting for the turner diaries refrence before i unleash black lightning all over this thread

dude, i just spit my cream cheese bagel 20 feet across the room. ahahaha.