We don't know if MightyMouse used EPO b4 fight too

Morpheus1976 - 
ChaosOverkill - 

Wait, if tests are random and one guy in a fight got tested this time, why have pairs of opponents come up multiple times for testing then?

Hendricks/Lawler as an example...

<br />
<span class="User-345621" id="userPost50141061">what about Barnett? failed 3 times, so for the browne fight they did limited WADA testing, but Browne had to enroll too, but he never failed anything.</span></blockquote>

I think you missed what I said, I'm not basing my point who's failed before, I mean if the choice of testing is truly random why have pairs come up for testing? I thought they were going to test ALL title fight fighters from what I've seen people talk about, but even so, it's weird that random testing would come up with pairs of guys in such a short time, if there is no policy on title fights to test both just at random times.

C'mon guys they call him "Mighty" Mouse for a reason. Just look at the bloke, he juicin!

I Wild Each It - LMAO at $45k per test. I get bloodwork done every 8-12 weeks for Testosterone levels, Estrogen levels, liver values, and all kinds of other shit. The cost of that test is $65 without insurance. Now, I'm sure it probably costs a bit more to test for compounds such as EPO, but come on...

Someone at Zuffa is either lying or getting ripped off.
Yeah it seems like a crazy amount, but Rogan has repeated that number, $45k, multiple times on his podcast. Phone Post 3.0

cdueck - 
Phisher - 

First off, the tests were randomized.

Secondly, MM doesn't have a history of doping like Ali did.

Lance Armstrong never failed a drug test either.

this. 

Sweet_Baby_Jesus -
I Wild Each It - LMAO at $45k per test. I get bloodwork done every 8-12 weeks for Testosterone levels, Estrogen levels, liver values, and all kinds of other shit. The cost of that test is $65 without insurance. Now, I'm sure it probably costs a bit more to test for compounds such as EPO, but come on...

Someone at Zuffa is either lying or getting ripped off.
Yeah it seems like a crazy amount, but Rogan has repeated that number, $45k, multiple times on his podcast. Phone Post 3.0
Huge difference in what you are getting tested for and the testing the athletes are getting.

They are looking for more than just testosterone levels. Keep in mind the logistics in having a person travel and getting the samples back without them being compromised. It isn't cheap.

It becoming more of an IQ test, proven by more high profile athletes getting popped, should show it is not some cheap test like younare getting done. I mean really, do you think what you are getting done is comparable to what they are getting done? Phone Post 3.0

cdueck - 
Phisher - 

First off, the tests were randomized.

Secondly, MM doesn't have a history of doping like Ali did.

Lance Armstrong never failed a drug test either.

Alright then. Everybody could be juiced, so it's a level playing field.

time traveling 12er - So you guys are saying Ali lost in a fair fight where both guys were cheating, instead of losing a fight where he was the only one cheating?

Well bro, MM wasn't tested, so he could have had even more EPO in his system than Ali did.

Lance Armstrong never failed a drug test, therefore MM should be stripped of the title.

Zeph - That doesn't say Mighty Mouse wasn't tested.
This. Learning to read is FUNdamental! Phone Post 3.0