We don't need an official TFATK Podcast thread

I love Schaub (I know shit on me all you want) but I love these videos even more. Fuckin hilarious! I don’t listen to him to learn I just listen to him cause it’s mindless and I don’t have to think while I’m listening

Couldn’t make it through his special though. Ooofta that was rough

Rogan put him on and created a monster. He and Callen should have known better.

1 Like

Lmao

Rogan could make a chimpanzee be a successful podcaster

Shlab is one of the great unintentional comedies of recent memory

1 Like

According to who exactly? What are their names?

But has him on his podcast after he leaves. Doesn’t make much sense.

You’d have to ask someone in the comedy scene, I have nothing to do with that cesspool of egomaniacs.

Brundin forced his way on that show, he has dirt on Rogan, tons of it. Rogan didn’t want to be publicly asked about Eskimo brothers like Dana. This is all according to unnamed sources that I have no connection to. Might just be a “goof.” Apparently Rogan had a forest gump poster up at his new studio with a cutout of Braindone’s head on it and had to remove it before Bhrindun’s latest appearance.

1 Like

Give me a podcast with Bryan Callen and Erik Griffen.
Call it the fighter and the (fat kid)
Challan being the “fighter”.

I’d watch.

I feel whenever I listen to Brenden I lose braincells and it annoys me when he not only says things wrong but also states facts that are completely wrong

I saw a clip recently where brendan said he put the last of his financial resources into the new fight companion studio. I think shaubs whole foundation is crumbling. He made a lot of mpney the last 7 years. I think he spent more than he made on terrible finanical choices. Bankrupcy is probably in the future. Common sense would say if your broke you dont need to invest in a top tier studio. Podcast are meant to be cheap. He doesnt understand money

3 Likes

Here is their Conor fight companion, with Cody, and Josh Thompson.

Doesn’t seem like have stuido, visuals and sound up to standard yet. But it is the first one.

He talks for a living

3 Likes

Heard it bowlth wayz bappa

1 Like

BIG DICK BANDITS
BIG DICK BANDITS
BIG DICK BANDITS YEAHHHHH
(TFATK 2014/15. The good times

3 Likes

0.58 the big dick bandits

Awl Compilation

3 Likes

He got that southern drawlllll

Now I can’t listen to the newest podcast now! Damn you! Lol

1 Like

I wish Nate would have whipped his ass backstage that one time.

2 Likes
6 Likes