We interrupt this commercial for a UFC break

Your regularly scheduled commercials will be back shortly.

When will someone remind me what time Pint Sized Brawlers is on?!

lol theyre pretty bad tonight

wow that was a pretty bs deduction

It used to be worse than 1 fight every 45 minutes?

it probably costs money to play the walk out songs

haha

I agree. The amount of commercials on Spike for the UFC events is ridiculous. But we are getting it for free so beggars can't be choosey I guess.

sudnvictory - I agree. The amount of commercials on Spike for the UFC events is ridiculous. But we are getting it for free so beggars can't be choosey I guess.
THis is clearly someone who does not understand that time = money and your time, stupid, sitting in front of your tv = ADVERTISING MONEY for Spike and Zuffa.....................sheeple like you are why Lorenzo Fertitta laugh at the "small people".....................................

btw: between the siver and leben fights there was 17 mins of commercials only interrupted by 1:30 of court/kris tuf talk-up.......................................

17 mins of commercials people..........................

Haulport - btw: between the siver and leben fights there was 17 mins of commercials only interrupted by 1:30 of court/kris tuf talk-up.......................................

17 mins of commercials people..........................

How much time is there between the live fights on PPV?

i found the commercial breaks too long to fast forward through on DVR.

Needed more Coq Roq IMO.

TUF finales are the worst MMA cards on television.

Between the bad fights, and all the commercials...just atrocious.

it was painfull even with the DVR

Haulport - 
sudnvictory - I agree. The amount of commercials on Spike for the UFC events is ridiculous. But we are getting it for free so beggars can't be choosey I guess.
THis is clearly someone who does not understand that time = money and your time, stupid, sitting in front of your tv = ADVERTISING MONEY for Spike and Zuffa.....................sheeple like you are why Lorenzo Fertitta laugh at the "small people".....................................

I agree with the majority complaint that there are too many commercials on Spike for the UFC freebies and you are reminding me that the advertising means money for Spike?

Tell me something I don't already know, dumbass?

Who watches these things live anyway?

Just step away from the UG for a few hours, let the damn show get about an hour ahead so you can fast forward through the commercials and the shitty event.

Q_Nine - Who watches these things live anyway?

Just step away from the UG for a few hours, let the damn show get about an hour ahead so you can fast forward through the commercials and the shitty event.
You could have let the first TWO hours get ahead and you STILL would have caught up WAAAAAAAAAY before the show was over......

I didn't mind the commercials at all.  Gave me time to hit Burger King.