We need a clean sweep in upcoming elections.

Not Eddie Murphy

Pretjah -

i agree "party system" sucks

representative system does not.

The one we currently have sure as fuck does suck.

In theory it is good, in the corrupt way it is currently working it is terrible. Phone Post

Pretjah - 
WISEGUY66 - Vote none of the above. People around in the 80's will know what movie that is from.

my favorite eddie murphy and john goodman movie ever

john goodman ? ... 

Uh ... try Rodney Dangerfield ... favorite movie my ass!

lol @ people confusing john candy and john goodman again....happens all the time.

and yes it's eddie murphy, same guy who was in Jerry Maguire, Blade, and Training Day.

I understand where you guys are coming from, but I think you are underestimating the influence of money in politics. I think until we address that (our biggest problem in politics) you can vote them all out but the only new candidates that could compete would be backed by the same monied interested.

PUBLIC's_bsc_in_my_bloodyfluid - Every incumbent in congress both demorcrat and republican should be voted out.

And for President next time lets not choose someone named bush or clinton.
Package this with term limits and limited campaign funding, then we'll be on the right path. Phone Post 3.0

jasonhightower - 
PUBLIC's_bsc_in_my_bloodyfluid - Every incumbent in congress both demorcrat and republican should be voted out.

And for President next time lets not choose someone named bush or clinton.
Package this with term limits and limited campaign funding, then we'll be on the right path. Phone Post 3.0

I AGREE WITH CAMPAIGN FUNDING

not term limits

clattymine - 
Pretjah - 
WISEGUY66 - Vote none of the above. People around in the 80's will know what movie that is from.

john goodman ? ... 

if he is talking about Brewster's Millons

its not Dangerfield, its John Candy

Brewster's Millons "vote none of the above"

Ramon Maroni - 
clattymine - 
Pretjah - 

john goodman ? ... 

if he is talking about Brewster's Millons

its not Dangerfield, its John Candy

NOPE

IT'S JOHN GOODMAN

WISEGUY66 - Brewster's Millons "vote none of the above"

LISA BONNETT WAS AWESOME AS THE LITE SKINNED BLACK ACCOUNTANT TOO

HAVE YOU PEOPLE NEVER SEEN THIS MOVIE

HERE'S THE CAST

attjack - Why would you vote out the good with the bad? If you got a clean sweep you would turn over the keys to the lobbyists. They already have enough power.

Lol, he said "why would you vote out the GOOD ones"...

"I AGREE WITH CAMPAIGN FUNDING

not term limits"

Exactly. Term limits are elections. If you like your representatives you should be able to keep them. If you're outnumbered they have to go. The problem is that the money behind the scenes riggs the system.

attjack - Why would you vote out the good with the bad? If you got a clean sweep you would turn over the keys to the lobbyists. They already have enough power.

This attitude is what has us in this mess. Everyone thinks politicians suck except for their politician. They then vote in the same people over and over. Phone Post

Well then vote for who you want to and I will do the same.