We need an 01erTT on teh OG

Steve gets his GPTT. Now, we have the ABCTT.

Us 01ers are the true alpha males on this site that made it what it is today. We carried it through the KKMs, the Robert Fergusons (Prince of Leg Locks), the slow UFC's etc.

Time to unite ourselves and be the strongest group here.

paradigmer_01TT

Mookie 3:16 - 

Oh my sweet Blake. You should have seen the look on his face. 

paradigmer - Steve gets his GPTT. Now, we have the ABCTT.

Us 01ers are the true alpha males on this site that made it what it is today. We carried it through the KKMs, the Robert Fergusons (Prince of Leg Locks), the slow UFC's etc.

paradigmer_01TT

I was here in '01. I've seen it all.

GPTT is the greatest force the OG has ever seen.

MMA Playwright -

Pffft

paradigmer_01TT

Great idea. I was going to make a thread suggesting this but I already anticipated the endless chuck knuckles saying "I was here since the beginning, I just forgot my login info/my previous sn got banned" etc.

paradigmer - 
MMA Playwright -

Pffft

You're a fool. I posted in '01. I took your heroes Rastus and Sabrutat down repeatedly, only to be banned by that goof MACHINE MAY. I still have several '01 SNs, but they're permanently parked.

groundfighter2000 - 

paradigmer_01TT

Great idea. I was going to make a thread suggesting this but I already anticipated the endless chuck knuckles saying "I was here since the beginning, I just forgot my login info/my previous sn got banned" etc.

I don't remember you in '01 either. Neither of you two contributed jackshit back then.

I was gonna log in as 01er......

But then I got high.

Now I got a screen name from 09.......

and I know why

Because I got high

Because I got high

MMA Playwright -

paradigmer_01TT

I was here in '01. I've seen it all.

GPTT is the greatest force the OG has ever seen.
2/11/17
NEVER FORGET

MMA Playwright - 
groundfighter2000 - 

paradigmer_01TT

I don't remember you in '01 either. Neither of you two contributed jackshit back then.

Lol your the second person in the past 24 hours to talk about "contributing" to an internet forum. I'm just here to read the posts and be entertained.

groundfighter2000 - 
MMA Playwright - 
groundfighter2000 - 

paradigmer_01TT

Lol your the second person in the past 24 hours to talk about "contributing" to an internet forum. I'm just here to read the posts and be entertained.

Entertained? By people who contributed something?

paradigmer - Steve gets his GPTT. Now, we have the ABCTT.

paradigmer_01TT
I disagree. Seems like you guys were asleep at the wheel while the place went to shit.

MMA Playwright -
groundfighter2000 - 
MMA Playwright - 
groundfighter2000 - 

paradigmer_01TT

Entertained? By people who contributed something?

I have contributed more to teh OG since '13 than all GPTT careers combined.

Respect to the old boys of the OG. Cheers brothers.

Will the '00's start a team as well? I think FrankIsCool could hold his own against the upstart '01ers. 

If the '01ers got Ookla the mok to come back I don't think anyone could ever fuck with them. That'd be something for sure.  

All seriousness, you 01'ers set the table for us noobs to come in and have a good time, for that, thank you. 

I have no ill will towards wards anyone who posts here. Except that dog hating faggot greg Brady. He can suck a dick. 

Rastus and sabrutat. Names I've not heard in a long time. A long time. 

MMA Playwright -
paradigmer - 
MMA Playwright -

Pffft

You're a fool. I posted in '01. I took your heroes Rastus and Sabrutat down repeatedly, only to be banned by that goof MACHINE MAY. I still have several '01 SNs, but they're permanently parked.
Dude, the Sabturat stories I could tell you. I know him in real life since the old days on the OG.

The call sign could also be 01TT (without "er")

What do you guys like best?

paradigmer_01erTT

Or

paradigmer_01TT

paradigmer -
MMA Playwright -
paradigmer - 
MMA Playwright -

Pffft

Dude, the Sabturat stories I could tell you. I know him in real life since the old days on the OG.

Get his ass back in here!

01er's unite!

Sabrutat was the Aussie who lived in Texas?