We Need another Pride......

Or another organization that will compete with the UFC.
I believe it would force these companies to compete for our ppv or event dollars and put on great cards.
Fighters pay would probably go up as well.
If there's more reasons why there should or shouldn't be post it.

Sorry if this has been posted already :P Phone Post 3.0

I agree with OP Phone Post

Couldn't agree more. Monopolies are never good. Phone Post

XIITT_rrefs - Bellator Phone Post
Yea. But I don't see myself or plenty of my friends buying any ppv from bellator in the near future.
I guess I should ask is "how does this company compete with the UFC?" Phone Post 3.0

Why compete with UFC just put on good shows let Dana be Dana

Bellator has a chance to continue to put in good shows if we as fans support them
Hell I will buy their PPV not only to see the great fights but to also do my best to support MMA and more importantly the fighters Phone Post 3.0

ONE FC could be a great alternative, if they can get the talent. Phone Post

Joeymarvelous - ONE FC could be a great alternative, if they can get the talent. Phone Post

"Competing" with the UFC might suggest a similar format.

I agree with OP as far as Pride, and as stated, OneFC seems close.

MMA desperately needs it's old definition. Phone Post

I was hoping this would be about UFC softening their stance on freakshow fights and the ramp.

MMAzombie - Why compete with UFC just put on good shows let Dana be Dana

Bellator has a chance to continue to put in good shows if we as fans support them
Hell I will buy their PPV not only to see the great fights but to also do my best to support MMA and more importantly the fighters Phone Post 3.0
It has really nothing to do with Dana. Of course he's gonna do what he does.

If there was another organization willing to put the time and a shit load of money into getting talent...maybe then we can have what we took for granted.

If there was two big organizations, it would be us (the fans) who would be the real winners. Phone Post 3.0

If Bellator was able to implement Pride rules I would never miss a card. As it is now besides a few of their champs (chandler, Askren, Curran) their product still feels like a UFC-lite.