we need P.Buentello vs Kimbo

It will turn into tuogh man UFC if thats what the fans want, god help us....

Kimbo fights are entertaining... and free. If they weren't free, he would just be that In The VIP guy... He just gets in where he fits in. At the boat dock, in the back yard, and in the alley...

I agree I like to watch him, for free. I just find it amusing that he and Paul be brought up in the same breath............Kind of dissrespectful to Paul, a guy that trains his ass off and would kill Kimbo..........

Very funny, I'd watch it for sure ....hell I'd pay for it just pad Pauls record

pieorrt, thank you...you guys wanna see Kimbo, go to the local bar, he will be there

Paul "the breadhunter" Buentello all day

This could be the most popular Street Fight in History behind Hector and Achilles !!!!

HISTORY !!!!!

Bang him out Paul !!

HISTORY !!!!

It wouldn't be a smart career move for Kimbo to fight Paul. His management should continue finding guys off the streets, REALLY build him up, then get a one fight deal with Tyson and make the big bucks.

"pieorrt, thank you...you guys wanna see Kimbo, go to the local bar, he will be there"

Wouldn't you have a better chance of finding him chilling at the boat yard?

LOL @ "Orlofski" and Kimbo's "puncher's chance."

If he can't KO the guy that delivers Shaq's pizza in Miami how the fuck does he KO Paul Buentello?

Did you guys see, in Kimbo's first fight, when he gave that dude a couple FREE hits?

Yeah, he gave an untrained bum free shots.

I fucking dare him to give PB a free shot, he'll be counting sheep "All Day"

Hell, Paul don't need free shots, he'll just land the bombs anyway and Kimbo will be face down in the boat yard.

This is a fucking joke but it should be funny to watch.

make this happen, etc.

Do it!

Who is this Kimbo you speak of?

A $5,000 bonus? Damn, this is getting good.

if this fight really is just a bare-knuckle boxing match, I think that Mr Slice has a chance to win some more "bread"... all day.

what homey should do is bust his ass NOW on cardio. cardio, cardio, cardio. if he gasses again, he's gonna get KTFO'd.

all I can say is that I'm looking forward to this and foolishly getting my hopes up!

rubs hands together and laughs

Kimbo is a bad man but I just think that Buentello has too much for him. It would be a hell of a brawl that would see Buentello gutting out the win imo.

wow I have a stalker.. dude i am married..

Buentello by whatever he damned well pleases.

www.cagefuryfighting.com attn matchmaker