We put our oldest son, in Grade school, on Medical Cannabis AMA

We put our son on medical marijuana with the advice of his pediatrician and another Dr who also (tries) to specialize in medical cannabis. We tried pharmaceuticals to no avail, believe it was getting to be a detriment, had a really bad episode and NEEDED a switch right away. AMA

Just realized I put Ask Me Everything, guess still works?

Was AME

11 Likes

What’s his problem?

3 Likes

Method of delivery? CBD or THC?

2 Likes

I’m not knocking a thing till we hear the story. Details, op. Interested in your story, but your first post fucking blows. What’s up with the blue balls? Why pussyfoot? What the fuck dude. Let’s hear it.

You post like a fucking broad on fb. Let’s go.

18 Likes

e9312d5afee630f6fc2c07ebbedf300c_400x400

33 Likes

Whats your problem….?
I kid, he suffers from major anxiety, which we believe stems from him being slightly on the spectrum, still trying to find right testing, and his advanced brain for lack of better words, grade school on a middle school level

8 Likes

Try to do a mix but there is THC

1 Like

Lol, sorry my days are fucking sporadic to say the least, plus I’m new and not try to get shunned right away

2 Likes

Good luck, I hope it helps.

3 Likes

Give me a little bit and will expand

1 Like

Where did you hear of the OG?

9 Likes

liquid, pill or flower or edibles?
google “Twisted Extracts” they look like Lego Blocks…insanely good high

i used liquid with 22% THC…did NOTHING…almost drank the whole fucking bottle…useless…just a little sleepy…wasted $50

now if i smoke flower and i am in orbit

hope it works…stay the course…ppl have had much success with it…best of luck…

1 Like

My problem is a retarded thread starter who babbles on and on about putting his kid on medical marijuana but doesn’t give any information about the underlying condition.

13 Likes

dude - easy…no need to be so bloody harsh…honest to goodness…this isn’t a standard thread…and im a 22er and i think there should be some delicacy in this type of situation…give the guy a break…

11 Likes

We considered it for a completely different reason, appetite stimulant/relaxant agent for a daughter that passed. She was five when she passed, we considered at 4 1/2. Never did it, but would have eventually had she not progressed so quickly at end.

Absolutely think there are positives to it, but negatives as well. I’m an outside of the box guy w weed.

I am very antipharm these days. They have done some great things, but they are responsible for everything bad right now.

Think a lot of people shouldn’t take pills for various ailments. Pot would cover a lot of it But big pharm.

13 Likes

(I’m just fucking around, just wanted the story).
No offense intended previously. Now, everyone can lick my taint. Good day, fecopheliacs.

9 Likes

Never mind - I misread. Good luck with his treatments.

8 Likes

The Fuck? Do you know where you are?
giphy

I still blame the tenors

12 Likes

That’s a sure sign this is Homeslice with the latest fake kid crisis.

3 Likes

10er’s are still the worst…

9 Likes