We should boycott the world heavyweight belt

Seriously just treat the intercontinental title like the real no 1 belt for the company... It makes the product make a lot more sense... The world heavyweight belt has jumped the shark with part timers and people getting forced down our throats. Dean Ambrose, Daniel Bryan, Kevin Owens, Luke Harper, BNB all more deserving than Reigns was of his push. I hope AJ works his way to a program eventually as well. Phone Post 3.0

This sounds outlandish in a way. But honestly thinking it over I agree. In my mind I respect the IC belt more anyway. For the reasons you stated. Vtfu op. Phone Post 3.0

Well.

They got some things right.

We are supposed to hate HHH and we feel screwed by him winning. WWE don't have any top stars outside of Lesnar that can headline mania. They are all injured.

Problem is, we don't want Reins to beat him. But who is to say that is where the story is going.

If it is HHH vs Roman at WM I'd be disappointed. We know the result. Phone Post 3.0

Yah some solid points, PART -Timers and forced Champs killed the World championship title Phone Post 3.0

I don't see the point in even taking the strap off Regins. Should have just had Triple H win the rumble to vs him at Wrestlemania and save not having the belt defended for 2 months or so. Phone Post 3.0

The IC title was the 'workers' title back in the day. It could easily be that again with the talent they have right now. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_REMEMBER MY NAME - How exactly do we boycott the title? Would be cool to stage a walk out in the arena during the main event. Phone Post 3.0
You can't get thousands of people to do that. But you can get 20 or more of your friends to throw stuff in the ring. If 10-20 people start more people are likely to join in. Crowds follow the crowd. Phone Post 3.0

KyMart23 - I don't see the point in even taking the strap off Regins. Should have just had Triple H win the rumble to vs him at Wrestlemania and save not having the belt defended for 2 months or so. Phone Post 3.0

maybe they will use this opportunity to revamp their world title scene. what a mess.

The guys on cageside got it right like I had said since SS

HHH is the RIGHT move FOR THIS STORY, since they chose it as the major obstacle for their chosen one and have no other plan.

But the fact that they are still doing THIS STORY in 2016 is a complete insult to the fans and workers

If not HHH / Reins in the wrestlemania world title picture. Who else is there?

You can't headline wrestlemania with Shemus/del Rio/Rusev/Owens/Wyatt/AJ

Lesnar is the only other legitimate star.

Ambrose is the only other than comes to mind but I think he needs 1 more year.

Would you prefer they throw in rock or dig up undertaker? Phone Post 3.0

The only real problem, within this story, with HHH having it is a byproduct of it where he can't defend it until WM, because no one will believe he can lose it.

He'll just hold it and lord or they will try and having him defend it in matches that people won't buy he can actually lose.

So it means the belt is essentially tied up and unrealistically defended until WM unless they realize this and swerve, but that's the corner they are backed into with this. They only have HHH as the ultimate obstacle for Reigns (which sill won't work if he wins, and if he doesn't win only a heel turn will actually save him whatsoever) and thus have to make the belt stationary for over two months.

Sleazy Martinez - The IC title was the 'workers' title back in the day. It could easily be that again with the talent they have right now. Phone Post 3.0

IMO, it already is. The IC has been my fave belt since I was a kid. It was what all my favorites fought over when I was a kid, and thanks to Owens it's turned back into that.

Grimey -
UGCTT_REMEMBER MY NAME - How exactly do we boycott the title? Would be cool to stage a walk out in the arena during the main event. Phone Post 3.0
You can't get thousands of people to do that. But you can get 20 or more of your friends to throw stuff in the ring. If 10-20 people start more people are likely to join in. Crowds follow the crowd. Phone Post 3.0
Good way to get yourself banned from the arena if you get caught Phone Post 3.0

I think they are having triple H hold the title for two months while they figure out who the next guy is. I can honestly say I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't Reigns going for the title at Mania. I don't ever see him being over unless it's as a heel or the shield reunites. Phone Post 3.0

rkm456 -
Sleazy Martinez - The IC title was the 'workers' title back in the day. It could easily be that again with the talent they have right now. Phone Post 3.0

IMO, it already is. The IC has been my fave belt since I was a kid. It was what all my favorites fought over when I was a kid, and thanks to Owens it's turned back into that.
Yeah, it was getting passed about a bit too much not that long ago though. They've done good with the Owens/Ambrose rivalry, it's gave the belt that feeling of importance that it was lacking. Add to that Styles, Zayn (if the bring him up soon), Harper, Neville, so many potential good programs/match ups that could be revolving around the IC strap. Phone Post 3.0

HHH wants to beat Flair's record. If Cens cant now then he will. He always wanted to for his ego.

There are plenty of young bucks who could take the title but I dont think Vince trusts them. Ratings are low, Vince has had to come back and go on tv, he's brought in celebrities and the Rock. Right now this is panic stations/damage control. Vince had a terrible year last year due to pushing the wrong people and injuries.

He has this lemon in Reigns that he wants everyone to eat but its sour so hes desperate to make lemonade and when Reigns wins against all odds at mania he's hoping it will be sweet...it wont.

Theres still time to change it all yet I can guarantee AJ wont get a push for a while though. Phone Post 3.0

HHH being the record holder for titles is a "No hope" moment for the business.

He works right now, but if he ever "has" to win it again after this it is only because he along with his bride failed to convince an old man, to save his company.