"We want the facts of the case"

Gets handed facts that don't fit their agenda. "They are selective leaking facts"

Which do you want. Do you want the facts or you want them to be withheld until trial. The same people asking for info are complaining when they get it Phone Post 3.0

"If they have nothing to hide, why aren't they releasing all of the details!?" - idiots 6 minutes after an incident.

The Internet seems to make people forget that 1. Just because you demand it doesn't mean they are forced to release it and 2. Investigations are not done in 1 hour. I notice this a lot among conspiracy theorists. Phone Post 3.0

"We want the facts of the case, provided they support our predetermined course of events"

Remember the "pursued and executed" quickly changed to "shooting 6 shots was excessive" once the autopsy showed he was shot in the front?

Strange, huh.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

It is all about timing...

"We want justice!"

"When do we want it?"

"Hold on...."

Samurai Clown - "If they have nothing to hide, why aren't they releasing all of the details!?" - idiots 6 minutes after an incident.

The Internet seems to make people forget that 1. Just because you demand it doesn't mean they are forced to release it and 2. Investigations are not done in 1 hour. I notice this a lot among conspiracy theorists. Phone Post 3.0
Yup. Labs take a while to get back. Witness testimony must be sorted. Analysis needs to be done. There are also issues of not wanting to taint witnesses by releasing info.

This is why we have trials. Phone Post 3.0

"Uh, can we have other facts?"

They don't want the facts and evidence. What they want is for the investigation to prove their narrative. And if it doesn't the system is racist.

Also I am no expert by any means but I thought taking statements from witnesses, collecting evidence from the scene, processing the gun, examining the car, getting medical reports and autopsies and tox screens etc all take some time to process. Then once they have them they have to sort out all the information and then determine relevance and importance. But lets demand charges be filed immediately!

I have a real bad feeling that if this doesn't end in charges and a conviction there will be far worse riots and not just in Ferguson.