Weather app accuracy

I have the yahoo weather app among others and it states 100% chance of rain where I live. WHAT THE FUCK!?! There's no rain right now. I'm pissed. Phone Post 3.0

The iphone app said it was sunny the other day with a 0% chance raining where I was. In actual fact it was storming and pissing down rain. Phone Post 3.0

I feel like aggressively head-butting my diy weather balloon. I need to learn how to take the internet so serious. Phone Post 3.0

Darksky is horrible. Routinely says "no rain for next hour" as raindrops smudge the screen. Phone Post 3.0

Weather network app is the most accurate, IMHO. Apple weather app is shyte Phone Post 3.0

I'm beginning to believe that the UG Blog representative is the same reputable professional as every single weather app computerized cunt as we know it. Phone Post 3.0

Dead President - Weather network app is the most accurate, IMHO. Apple weather app is shyte Phone Post 3.0
I've tried so many weather apps and it seems like they all just piggyback one or two other non-local "meteorologists/apps/sites" Phone Post 3.0

Billyj - The iphone app said it was sunny the other day with a 0% chance raining where I was. In actual fact it was storming and pissing down rain. Phone Post 3.0
"Technology" Phone Post 3.0

Still not raining Phone Post 3.0

Positive Energy - Darksky is horrible. Routinely says "no rain for next hour" as raindrops smudge the screen. Phone Post 3.0
I thought we weren't going to mention Darksky. His cock has been too big for things. But my pink pipe's been flavorful lately.

However...I took good pictures of one of my sleeping dogs. Phone Post 3.0

Weather bug app. It pulls from numerous sources. It's always been very accurate. Phone Post 3.0

I've been working outdoors in central Florida for over 2 decades, so I'm constantly checking different weather apps. The 4 main ones I use are Weatherbug Elite, The Weather Channel, Accuweather Pro and Raindar (simple radar app.) . I've tried a bunch and none of them are perfect. Phone Post 3.0

Yahoo is the worst.

I look at at it from a bizarro world perspective. It says rain and I know its sunny all day.

Its about adjusting how you interpret their data.

papasmurf24 - The wunderground weather app is damn good. Its what all the captains and rec boaters use around me. Phone Post 3.0
I'm gonna check this one out Phone Post 3.0

Trust -
Hilldo - Weather bug app. It pulls from numerous sources. It's always been very accurate. Phone Post 3.0
I bought the full ad-free version of Weatherbug and its been about 95% accurate, which is a lot better than most weather apps I've used. It also has Spark, which tells you how close lightning is from you. Very happy with it. Phone Post 3.0
This one as well. Yahoo is cunty. Phone Post 3.0

weather bug and 1weather wokr for me