Webdesign Update! Need a Website?

HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!

I have offered my service for website design a few times here at the place to be...I have met many nice people, delivered some good work I hope...and I am still in touch with many OGers.

So...as the end of the year is getting closer, and the work is getting less, I am offering another OGer special!

For about $150-$200 total I will create a website based on wordpress. Your site will be delivered within 3 business days...providing you delivered all information and content!

This special offer is for a limited time and OG exclusive!

Premium Wordpress Website - 3 Days Delivery! - Total Costs $150-$200 - 1 year free support

You can visit my new website (which is still under construction) right here: www.rr-concept.de

Or you can check my new fiverr gig!

Before someone is questioning...YES I do partly work with premium templates. That´s the only way for you or the clients to get such a high quality premium site for such a low price! I have worked on so many sites that you cannot see that I have used a template, because I just work on the base of the theme and build anything else from scratch.

If I use a template, you will know it and you will get the full license of the theme!

So...how does this work? Just give me a reference to some websites you like, and some information and available content for your site...and we can discuss your project. Or just get in touch with me and we can talk about the most important things in design and I will start... 100% Satisfaction guaranteed!

As mentioned above, I have worked with many OGers, and I am still in touch with most of them. Unfortunately some OGers I was already working with did not reply in the last 8 weeks. So, if you are reading this, and you´re still interested in your website, please get in touch with my via the contact form on my website! Thanks!

So...if you´re looking for a nice and fresh website, or a complete redesign, just let me know and I am your man! Or do you know someone around looking for a website? Just let them know that I am available!

No matter if it´s a webshop, a website for a law firm, construction company, private blog, musician, gym, or restaurant. I will provide you an awesome looking website with all required plug-ins!

Short and Crisp:

• Create your Website based on Wordpress
  • Delivered within 3 business days
  • Total costs between $150-$200
  • 1 year free support!
  • SEO and Visitor Stats Plug-Ins included
Just check my website RR CONCEPT for examples and please get in touch with me via contact form! THANKS!

If anyone tried to get in touch yet, I just ran a huge update, so the contact form was offline...please come back again! Thanks!

Are you a top man? We need that here. Phone Post 3.0

Kirik does Phone Post 3.0

S Phone Post 3.0

Apply to work here Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Bump Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

This man is good! and does all my web stuff can 100% recommend. Phone Post 3.0

TTT. OP is good people. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Bump Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Is this offer still standing? I can do most the SEO stuff myself such as removing bad back links etc but the websites not very good. It's actually for my dad so ill need to run it by him first Phone Post 3.0

Do you do graphics? I am stuck without some logo design. How about shopping carts, any experience with them?

Bump Phone Post 3.0

ITookAldosMoneyShot - Is this offer still standing? I can do most the SEO stuff myself such as removing bad back links etc but the websites not very good. It's actually for my dad so ill need to run it by him first Phone Post 3.0
Sure! I'm ready to go! Just let me know! Phone Post 3.0

player101 - Do you do graphics? I am stuck without some logo design. How about shopping carts, any experience with them?
I'm not the best in graphics...but let's give it a try. Made some logos for different needs. Just send me a message with some details... Phone Post 3.0