Website Design - Special Offer for the OG

Hey there...it´s me, again!
Sorry for buggin you. My last thread is far down in the OG and just TTTing up, won´t let the new guys read it.

As most of you may know, I am doing website design.
My family and I are having huge financial issues at the moment and it´s getting worse these days. Two old customers did not pay, and my main job just stopped paying due to internal issues (sales job...).

Just say the shit hits the fan.

We have to do anything to get money together to pay the bills, rent and stuff...

So, I just wanted to come up again to offer you guys some sweet package. Website Design, SEO, Content, Support...all together in a nice flatrate.

If you need a new website or know anyone, any company, looking for a fresh, clean and creative website. Hook me up guys! I will give you a special price, no one else out there can give you!

For those who already reached out...thanks a lot! Love you guys!

I´m not begging for anything, I just need to go every way possible, or the situation will get f**ked up.

So, just shot me a pm or post in here...it´s very important for me and my family.

Here´s my new website and a few other examples of my work:

www.rr-concept.de
(this is my own site, just gave it a new look this morning...so it´s not finished yet)

www.thefighterswriter.com

www.mmaimpact.de

If you need a new site, I won´t dissapoint you! And I am happy if I can help you and do some extra bucks.

Thanks guys!

Can you fix this forum?  If so, Kirik should hire you asap

ttt Phone Post 3.0

do you write code I need a custom shopping cart redone and would like a lot of work done on the back-end of my site

What's your email. I may be in the market. Phone Post

Just send me an Email to info@rr-concept.de and I will reply when I'm back on my PC...
Thanks guys! Phone Post 3.0

And...yes I do code, too.
Maybe I can help out. Phone Post 3.0

RGJuJitsu - What's your email. I may be in the market. Phone Post
Thanks for your mail! Will send you details later! Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Bump! Phone Post 3.0

sockeye - Bump! Phone Post 3.0

Thanks friend! How´s life in Cali?

Hey OP, why you no answer my PM? :(

McGillicutty - Hey OP, why you no answer my PM? :(
When did you send your PM? I was checking the inbox 30 minutes ago and there was no message left...

Could you please send it again?
Or just hook me up via email if that's fine for you!
info@rr-concept.de Phone Post 3.0

Jiu Jitsu doesn't work - 
When did you send your PM? I was checking the inbox 30 minutes ago and there was no message left...

lol, this website is fucked. It's definitely in my sent folder. I'll shoot you an email.

ttt

McGillicutty -
Jiu Jitsu doesn't work - 

lol, this website is fucked. It's definitely in my sent folder. I'll shoot you an email.
Damn! Just rechecked after you told me in here...nope...must be lost anywhere between the Mexican cartel and chicks in changing rooms. Phone Post 3.0

Jiu Jitsu doesn't work -
sockeye - Bump! Phone Post 3.0

Thanks friend! How´s life in Cali?
Life is good, ttt for any OG'ers looking for some quality work Phone Post 3.0

Yeah good luck. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks guys! Phone Post 3.0

Bumped for the end of the week...still slots available!