Website Help?

Ok computer gurus, I've been searching in vain for a couple of things I want to add to my site. I want to put up three clocks on the main page that display the time in NY, Tokyo, and London.

I would prefer the clocks to look like old style mechanical clocks, but digital would be acceptable. Is this something that I will need someone to program for me, or is there a place to find something along those lines? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Bret

For your trouble

try the pic again.. all i see is the red 'x'

go to www.javaboutique.com, you can find java applets or javascript code that will do that for you and even walk you through the process of putting it on your site. Or, you can just learn some javascript and do it yourself, it's easy.

If you go to google and just type in "javascript clock" you will get a bunch you can choose from. Here's one i found you might use http://www.javascript-2.com/clock.html

Thanks Yars! That is what I was looking for. I'm looking for one with a little different asthetic, but if not that will work just fine. Thank you sooooo much.

When my site is done I'll post the link so you guys can check it out.