Websites for the UG. US$600 only!

justinthevikingwren - In!

My website needs WORK but every time I get a new guy I end up not getting what I want and they move on, or have little time for it. Phone Post 3.0
By the way I have only enlisted two guys for help, but I feel like I got little out of it both times in return. Phone Post 3.0

justinthevikingwren - In!

My website needs WORK but every time I get a new guy I end up not getting what I want and they move on, or have little time for it. Phone Post 3.0

I'm your guy.

I wont abandon you, nor will I do a half assed job. I will get things done the way you want, need and deserve.

Please feel free to email me at calavaro[at]gmail[dot]com (replace the words in the [ ] with a . )

thatonedude - Can you fix this website for $600?

I just lol'ed so hard.

Guys , Your mileage may vary. Make your own decision. But my techy friends checked out Calavaro and what he has promised me as a client and apparently hes the shnadizzle !  Really knows his stuff.

kepo - None of the sites on your portfolio are clickable.

Thank you for the feedback. I have corrected the oversight. VU.

I VU'd everyone in this thread as thanks (and I'll VU everyone again tomorrow and the day after).

Want fliers, banners, posters, business cards (or almost any other graphics)? I can do that too.

I will only consider a work delivered once YOU are happy with it.

The response so far has been fantastic, as always. Thank you all who contacted me via PM and offered great thoughts here in the thread.

Calavaro -

I'm your guy.

I wont abandon you, nor will I do a half assed job. I will get things done the way you want, need and deserve.

Please feel free to email me at calavaro[at]gmail[dot]com (replace the words in the [ ] with a . )

Take care of our boy Justin. He's good shit. Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Pm me. I am interested in your services. Phone Post 3.0

Porkchop - 
Calavaro -

I'm your guy.

Take care of our boy Justin. He's good shit. Phone Post 3.0

I'd not only be honored to work on bringing him a kick ass website, but I'd take pride in knowing I help him reach more people with his core message.

I may not be able to go to Congo and do the work he does, but I sure as hell can bring Justin's view of Congo, and the fight of the pygmies, to the world. They deserve no less.

Wyatt Derp - Pm me. I am interested in your services. Phone Post 3.0

I just saw you were on mobile. PM sent, just in case you didn't see it yet.

Give him a chance Dudes , were all in !

Traffic getting to work

The office

Lunch time

HTML Training

Mrs. Varo . all good !

Galanis - 
Galanis - 

Haven't you done this a couple of times before? If so, are you the guy that just takes pre made templates and tries to sell them for $600?

If not I do apologize, but I feel like this seems familiar. $600 is a lot of money for a pre made site.

Any response to this?

I asked him this and i have his response. I dont want to speak for Calavaro yet i know he can address this as he has in my emails.