WEC 41: Faber vs. Brown 2

Faber within two.

Good luck to grispi, huge test for Franchi, kids a monster though.

Go Brownie!

American Top Team

Everyone come on get on board the BROWNY WAGON!!!!!!  I'm driving!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO

I don't think Faber took Brown lightly as much as he was surprised at the strength and speed of Brown and how he was getting thrown around despite always being able to muscle his opponents in the past. Then he just got cocky and that's what happens to young cocky fighters sometimes.

I think it could go either way

Mike Thomas Brown!

Also,....... Nicest socks in the business.

ttt

WAR

just

WAR

Nope, it's live on Versus as usual.

Or even better; LIVE AT ARCO ARENA!!!  :)

I wish you coul dget WEC via PPV or at least buy the event dvds.

epwar - The "fluke win" talk doesn't hold water after Brown/Garcia. WAR MIKE BROWN!

Exactly. Garcia is legit and Brown manhandled him.

What a sick card!
-Donald Cerrone Vs. James Krause going to be a war.
-Jose Aldo Vs. Cub Swanson another war. Though I would take Aldo
Brown v Faber is going to be a battle, Brown takes him again though.

when i first started reading this thread i thought i was in the twilight zone.

Faber within two.

In boxing usually if a guy wins once he'll beat the guy again. MMA is much tricker to predict because so many skills are required. Fabers problem is Brown seems to best him at his strenght [wrestling] plus he's physicaly bigger/ more powerful. Really tough job for Faber, not sure how he wins this one.

vangor - I guess getting a flash knock down from an opponent who walked into the punch is domination to some people.

I think controlling the fight, not letting your opponent do anything to you, and finishing them less than halfway through the first round is domination.

ttt

hey Reed !

I can't pick a winner both guys are just too good.

ttt

ttt