WEC doesn't give Curran his Props?

I'm watching the WEC ads on Spike and I didn't see 1 highlight of Curran when mentioning the fights.

I just thought it was B.S. and disrectful to a guy w/ so much experience.

WTF? If it's WEC's main event, I would like to see highlights of both fighters'.

boo hoo

he is getting a title shot and he couldnt finish ledbetter.....they are treating him fine.

I'll forward this to Zuffa for you. Wait by your computer for your response.

i pick BIG FROG in this fight. His stand up is better and his BJJ is much much better than faber

TTT for Big Frog!

when's this event? There's a LOT going on this weekend

I'd imagine they are going to feature him on the special airing later this week.

TTT for the Frog!

A lot of people on this board don't like Faber's attitude, so they dismiss him. I think his pace will be too much for Curran. Faber via TKO in 2.

Curran is the one who is getting dismissed. If Faber dismisses him, I
hope he enjoyed his ride at the top, because it will be over.

I don't think the pace of the fight is going to win it for Faber, I don't see
him out pacing Curran especially in the later rounds. In my opinion
Curran has fought the tougher opponents and has clearly had more than
1 fight go into the third round because of that, compared to Faber's one
fight getting into the third round.

Its going to be a great fight. Looking forward to it.

TBidness, I hope ur right.

I'm just saying he could get a little more exposure. He's been around forever and paved the way for guys like Faber.

They could show some highlights of the guy, he deserves it.

I was going to say that maybe they couldn;t get the rights to air his previous fights, but he co-owns XFO.

i'm surprised they wouldn;t try to capitalize on his appearance on the Tapout show.

I agree with Gardner.

"I was going to say that maybe they couldn;t get the rights to air his previous fights, but he co-owns XFO.
i'm surprised they wouldn;t try to capitalize on his appearance on the Tapout show."

Hey Timmy, they could but they don't. That's my point. I know they're trying to promote Faber as much as possible, but Jeff deserves more than just his name shown in the commercial.