WEC on MTV Jan. 16th Need Fighter!

WEC will be featured on one of MTV's documentary shows. They will be filming at WEC Cold Blooded on Jan. 16th. The Producers want to see somebody with 1-2 fights or no fights at all, making there fighting debut. This is a great chance to be shown on National Televsion and will be good for the sport with MTV's age demograhic. We will be deciding the fight over the weekend if you are interested please go to WEC.TV and fill out the fighter application, ASAP.

WEC

cool!

ttt

ttt

ill do it, ill get my ass kicked on national tv

Who is it against? What weight? $$$?

ttt

ttt

Is this the MTV program that Randy Couture was involved in?

ttt

ttt

ttt

get a hold of steve over at outkast we have a bunch of fighters "you know this"
if you never seen a wec show check them out every show ive been to was a great one.....

"This is for real MTV is going to do a docmentary on what some people have to do to pay the bills."

Wow, this will fucking suck. If you're a fighter with 2 fights max then there's obviously no way that they're doing MMA to pay the bills.

I fucking hate MTV, I sense shitty results from this if it really happens. :(

This is the show MTV True Life that Randy Couture will be featured on.

MTV eats big bowls of cocks!

With cocksauce as dressing!!

We should probably keep in mind that it's kind of hard to make Randy Couture look bad. Maybe I'll get lucky and MTV will show a lot of highlights from the Stiebling-Riggs main event...

jason johnson, 205 lbs, 2 fights ill do it in a minute.... 936-398-9786

MTV IS LOOKING FOR A 160-170 FIGHTER WITH ONLY 1 OR 2 FIGHTS

MTV is not looking for a fighter...

WEC is looking for a fighter to fight one of Jake Shields students who is making his pro debut.

MTV will be there to film more material on a guy who is in a segment of the show "True Life."

This episode is not about MMA but it will be featured because this person trains and they incorporated that into the show.

The show will air on February 12.