WEC reults, did lytle win

"he must have been half dead when he slapped that triangle."

Props to Alex.

Steibling shouldnt fight anymore after that punishment...and the ref should be banned for not stopping it ,,his whole head was covered in blood with cuts all over it .....Who cares if he got lucky and won by sub,,he probably sustained some brain damage ...Seriously ,,no joke......

Hes got heart ,,but heart isnt always best for your health ......

When you cant get up off the mat for 5 minutes after you win a fight you know there is a problem .....

Chris Leben won by KO. Leben looked out on his feet, ready to fall as he threw a perfect punch knocking his opponet out cold.

Man, where can I see this event?! Sounds like the card was awesome all around!

OMFG! I cannot believe the Olaf fight. That was one of the best fights I have ever seen. It was classic. Both guys were great - but Olaf is some kind if animal LOL Apparently he has the best fights of the night..i can see why. Did anyone else see the program? All of his stats i.e. record, DOB, etc = ???? that was the best.

I dunno what happened w/ the weigh ins...that sucks. But if it's any consolation to AJ - we asked if Keri wanted to fight me on the next card. I am supposed to fight on the May card and we are "in between" opponents. I said I would drop to 155 (13 lbs) and she could come up 10 lbs or so...they did not seem too excited about it and said they get back to us LOL

thanks for all the play by plays. for the guy that said leben is your new fav fighter- he should be! he's exciting in the ring and gets shit done then he is pretty fun in the bar! it seems like he pulls his biggest KO's from the jaws of defeat!

Erin email me I wanna get you here in Hawaii to fight I'll fly another girl if need be. I just want real good girl fight. Kai@808ff.com

I will comment on this show tomorrow.I`m too tired to type,so I wanna just save this thread.

Kerri and her trainer/boyfriend seemed really cool at
first but later I lost all respect for them at the
fights. They also had some Laotian looking dude that
cornered with him that was a fucking dork! They guy
applauded the soccer kick and told Kerri that was
great. What a fucking faggot! If anyone knows his name
and if he fights please post some info!

Some really good fights, I can't wait to see some video of this. I even met Sherdog before the event. Fucking forgot to take a pic w/ sherdog :(

someome said riggs belongs in the ufc? i dont know.. steibling had him in three triangles. he does have good hands though..

the 205er id like to see in the UFC is Tim Mckenzie. He's got some heavy hands plus good submissions.

It`s really nice to see some accurate descriptions of the fights.Nobody is stretching the truth one bit.

Olaf is awesome, and a big crowd favorite. The guy who stepped up to fight him with only one day's notice desreves big props though. He actually had Olaf out cold on his feet twice in the first round, but as soon as Olaf hit the mat, he would spring back up and grab ahold. It was pretty amazing to see, because you could actually see that he was out cold until he hit the mat and came back to.

Alex looked really bad from the cuts. In fact, there were lots of cuts this time. More than any other show I have ever seen. Not sure why, but there was tons of blood, which I don't like to see. Riggs looked great until he let up for one second and Alex got the triangle on. After he tapped, Riggs stood up and just shrugged his shoulders to the crowd. A class act.

Leban looked tough as heck. He's definitely got a bright future.

Yves handled his opponent so thoroughly and easily, it was almost scary. I thought they should have stopped the fight he was beating the guy so badly.

Kai - I sent you an email. I'd love to fight there!

pm1964 who the fuck r u ?? oh yea i should of did the lil BITCH move and tapped because the fight wasn`t going my way ! U guys r straight busters !! Yves is 1 of the muda fukars that i have in my video collection at home and i was honored(sp) 2 step in the cage against him !! Hollaaaaaaa

3D showed pure heart to take that fight against Yves on only 10 days notice! 3D also had to cut weight like a mutha to meet at 155! My hatr goes off to both fighters!

Ahh so it was her boyfriend? figures.

ttt