WEC showing Micah Miller tonight?

Does anyone know?

Yes

Wednesday 6/6

WrekCage ep 1 (re-air) 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm et

WrekCage ep 2 (P) 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm et

WrekCage ep 2 (re-air) *11:00 pm - 12:00 am et

WrekCage ep 1: Featuring the WEC Welterweight Title Fight between John Alessio (25-10) and Carlos Condit (20-4), and the WEC Featherweight Title Fight between Urijah Faber (18-1) and Joe Pearson (17-8). Additional WEC fights include Brian Stann vs. Steve Cantwell, Brock Larson vs. Erik Apple and Tiki Ghosn vs. Dave Terrel.

WrekCage ep 2: Featuring the WEC Lightweight Title Fight between Rob McCullough and Kit Cope, and the WEC Featherweight Title Fight between Urijah Faber and Dominic Cruz. Additional WEC fights include Alex Karalexis vs. Olaf Alfonso and Micah Miller vs. Jesse Moreng.

looks like it.

Awsome fighgt!

Tim

yeah his guard was strong- I only saw round one but he made it look easy. never got hit and was on the bottom the whole time.

:)

Never got hit. Made it look easy. watch the whole fight. Then talk............ Moreng is a stud.

"

Never got hit. Made it look easy. watch the whole fight. Then talk............ Moreng is a stud."

Micah took a few in the 3rd, but was never phased.  Way back, I judged a tournament where Micah won his first fight...a 3 rd war, only to have to fight a fresh opponent in the 2nd fight.  The guy was a marine wrestling machine who knocked micah out, then back in.  Unphases, Micah submitted him. 

Moreng tapped in the end, but I had it a very close 1-1 going into the 3rd.

crazy flexible and very active

"Moreng tapped in the end, but I had it a very close 1-1 going into the 3rd. "

That's how was scoring it myself....I had never seen Micah fight before....I loved his guard.

I though Moreng was heating up but then he kind of fell into that triangle and Miller capitalized quickly

Mr. Moreng is a stud, no doubt. I wouldnt say he fell into the triangle, Micah placed it surgically on the way down.

Frank, the 4 man you speak of was actually Micahs second event. He won his first event in Augusta with the rest of the Miller Clan. With regards to the 4 man you mentioned.......after Micah won his first fight in the third via triangle after taking several hard blows he went upstairs to recieve stitches.......then came down to win his next fight. At that time Micah told me it was the best day of his life.

Good for him.

Tim

WAR MICAH

GO ATT

^ is that the one where he fought Pat Norwood?

Yes, it is the fight when he fought  Pat norwood.

tim

TTT for Micah and more exposure!

tim