Wed. November 4th, 2020

I think that no matter how the election turns out, the potential exists for it to be a difficult day.  The amount of partisan division that we’re seeing right now is extreme.  There is little to no dialogue between parties and next to no common ground.  

Couple that with a depleted, de-funded or vastly understaffed police department and the fact that I don’t believe political/racial/ issues and feelings are going to get better in the next 5 months and we have a recipe for disaster. 

Thoughts?

2 Likes

Much like March/April of 2020 I'll be a comfortable distance away from people with just enough signal to check out what's happening every or every other evening. 

2 Likes

ABCTT_SENNIN -

Much like March/April of 2020 I'll be a comfortable distance away from people with just enough signal to check out what's happening every or every other evening. 

Not a bad plan really.  However, I manage a bar and I’ll be expected to be at work.

Thought about the same thing OP

Don't think it will be as bad as the looting/riots earlier this month, but I think we will see many protests and some destruction

SgtJustinTeplitz - Thought about the same thing OP

Don't think it will be as bad as the looting/riots earlier this month, but I think we will see many protests and some destruction

I think it may be worse than what we’re seeing right now.  Some of that I believe is because both sides are somewhat on their “best behavior” right now because of the potential of fucking up the election.

Once the election is over, there’s no need to play nice.

I can see both sides losing their shit if they happen to lose.

1 Like

If trump wins people will go wild. They will use it to say how racist this country is because they elected Trump again. 

SgtJustinTeplitz - Thought about the same thing OP

I think it has the potential to be worse. What kind of fuckery will we be subjected to in the forthcoming months leading up until this date? Then add on all the pressure and stress we have endured up until this point with the lock down and fear imposed upon us and it is a recipe to burn the country down if a certain party doesn't get their way. 

Many people have been truly awakening but no where near enough to handle the mental assault that will take place

2 Likes

MojoSoDope -

If trump wins people will go wild. They will use it to say how racist this country is because they elected Trump again. 

Do you think it ends up bad if Trump loses?  Do you think that the conservatives who have been “behaving” because of not wanting to rock the boat in the lead up potentially lose their shit?

Hopefully Kirik launches the new site that week so it will be a total shitshow on here

donkypunch55 -
MojoSoDope -

Do you think it ends up bad if Trump loses?  Do you think that the conservatives who have been “behaving” because of not wanting to rock the boat in the lead up potentially lose their shit?

I can only speak for myself obviously, but as someone who will be voting for Trump, I won't be going crazy if he loses.

I bet money it won't be like that if he wins though. The level of hate we're seeing now will be a Disney movie compared to what will happen. 

Briscoe -
donkypunch55 -
MojoSoDope -

I can only speak for myself obviously, but as someone who will be voting for Trump, I won't be going crazy if he loses.

I bet money it won't be like that if he wins though. The level of hate we're seeing now will be a Disney movie compared to what will happen. 

Gotcha.

I’m not much of a fan of Trumps.  I will 100% be voting for him.  There isn’t a chance I will vote Democrat as long as their stance on firearms is consistently what it is.  It makes my head hurt.  Soooo, you hate and fear the government.  And your answer to that is to remove the method by which we could defend ourselves against said government?  Add to that the fact that apparently we don’t need, won’t have, will have less, etc. cops and yeah, the 2nd amendment is my one deciding issue.

Without it, none of the rest matter.

We took out the iraqis in three weeks.  They had tanks, jets, anti air craft guns & an army.  How is a dude with some rifles going to do shit when it comes to fighting the government.  I never understood the whole  "guns protecting you from the government" argument especially in the 21st century.   I can see other reasons for owning a firearm which I do.

Regarding the OP, protests and riots if Trump wins.  If Trump loses, no looting, no riots, no violence & no protests.  That's the calling card of the left.

keithws2 -

We took out the iraqis in three weeks.  They had tanks, jets, anti air craft guns & an army.  How is a dude with some rifles going to do shit when it comes to fighting the government.  I never understood the whole  "guns protecting you from the government" argument especially in the 21st century.   I can see other reasons for owning a firearm which I do.

Regarding the OP, protests and riots if Trump wins.  If Trump loses, no looting, no riots, no violence & no protests.  That's the calling card of the left.

It’s not 1776.  The fight wouldn’t be on an open battlefield, strength for strength.  It would be an insurgency, similar to the ones our government has been losing since Vietnam.

They aren’t carpet bombing Cleveland (you just don’t do it.... but to say there’s no reason...”

Where is the advantage to the average American to removing that right?  How does it make our sovereignty less secure to own firearms?

1 Like

the left must be stopped no matter the cost

I said it before and i’ll say it again:

i predict the elections will be “postponed”.

Trump becomes default de facto dictator.

States secede from the union. 

HELWIG -

the left must be stopped no matter the cost

One shall stand, one shall fall.

donkypunch55 -
Briscoe -
donkypunch55 -
MojoSoDope -

Gotcha.

I’m not much of a fan of Trumps.  I will 100% be voting for him.  There isn’t a chance I will vote Democrat as long as their stance on firearms is consistently what it is.  It makes my head hurt.  Soooo, you hate and fear the government.  And your answer to that is to remove the method by which we could defend ourselves against said government?  Add to that the fact that apparently we don’t need, won’t have, will have less, etc. cops and yeah, the 2nd amendment is my one deciding issue.

Without it, none of the rest matter.

Reality is even if biden gets elected he won't be able to do anything about guns. What did Obama do in 8 years?

keithws2 -

Half or more of rank and file military will side with the insurgents.