Weed dog treats?

I cant clip my dogs nails, he's normally OKish, a bit high strung personality, but when it comes to clipping his nails he completely freaks out.

How safe is it to give him weed treats to chill him out?
Obviously not with chocolate in them? Phone Post 3.0

Not safe. It's my understanding dogs don't enjoy it. Phone Post 3.0

You can't be serious you moron Phone Post 3.0

You aren't very bright, are you, OP?

But... But... But drugs solve all problems in life right? Phone Post 3.0

Have you ever been unknowingly drugged and calmed down? Imagine the dogs perspective, he's just chilling and getting a treat then starts losing his fucking mind for no discernible reason. Edibles supposedly hit hard for most without a tolerance, can't imagine it'd be different for a dog.

Don't be trashy bro Phone Post 3.0

Stronghold - But... But... But drugs solve all problems in life right? Phone Post 3.0
They solve most problems.

Until they become problems themselves, then you move on to more drugs to solve those problems. Phone Post 3.0

Not safe. Try blind folding him? Phone Post 3.0

The fact you are even asking makes me think you shouldn't own a dog. Phone Post 3.0

Geez, idk, I never have and I'm getting kind of desperate to get his fucking talons taken care of, I'm running low on options Phone Post 3.0

attjack - Not safe. Try blind folding him? Phone Post 3.0
Just hog tie him Phone Post 3.0

Magic Mago - Geez, idk, I never have and I'm getting kind of desperate to get his fucking talons taken care of, I'm running low on options Phone Post 3.0
Take him to Petco?

Either that or maybe give him a few bumps of cocaine and you'll get the added benefit of a more affable talkative dog as well Phone Post 3.0

Go pay $15 to have them clipped. Hell, that'll wind up cheaper than the weed anyway. Phone Post 3.0

Either that or you could walk him more often/ sometimes.. My dog has never had his nails cut but walks A LOT every single day...

If this last resort doesn't work you could always try DMT.. Phone Post 3.0

McSlugga -
Magic Mago - Geez, idk, I never have and I'm getting kind of desperate to get his fucking talons taken care of, I'm running low on options Phone Post 3.0
Take him to Petco?

Either that or maybe give him a few bumps of cocaine and you'll get the added benefit of a more affable talkative dog as well Phone Post 3.0
I have, he attacked the poor girl trying to do it. Phone Post 3.0

The vet have gotten them twice, both times when he's been put under Phone Post 3.0

Take him jogging on pavement a bunch and his nails will dull down. Dont give the poor dog an edible Phone Post 3.0

My friends gave their pups a bit of benadryl (broke open a capsule and split the powder amongst 2 dogs) on the 4th to calm them down during fireworks. They stayed awake, but laid down and definetly calmed down. The one was literally making himself sick panting so hard that it was getting unhealthy / scary.

Read up on that before you do anything.. I don't know the safety of it, etc.. but it was effective.

If you hit the dog in the head really hard it will go to sleep for a little while and you can do whatever you want to it.

I did this to my neighbor's dog and then died it pink.

now the other dogs call him a faggot