Weed dog treats?

Steven McTowelie - 
Stronghold - But... But... But drugs solve all problems in life right? Phone Post 3.0
They solve most problems.

Until they become problems themselves, then you move on to more drugs to solve those problems. Phone Post 3.0

Dude, weed addicts are the worst. There is even a thread now where 'heads are recommending that a guy trying to quit coke and drugs just smoke a bunch of weed everyday. WTF? How about doing things not drug related to solve your problems? Hey, it is just a thought.

Giving the dog a run on pavement will help the nails some too.

Stronghold -
Steven McTowelie - 
Stronghold - But... But... But drugs solve all problems in life right? Phone Post 3.0

Until they become problems themselves, then you move on to more drugs to solve those problems. Phone Post 3.0

Dude, weed addicts are the worst. There is even a thread now where 'heads are recommending that a guy trying to quit coke and drugs just smoke a bunch of weed everyday. WTF? How about doing things not drug related to solve your problems? Hey, it is just a thought.

You can't be addicted to weed bro Phone Post 3.0

Stronghold -
Steven McTowelie - 

and he has a pint because smoking weed every day isn't detrimental to your health Phone Post 3.0

Lingererr Mann -
Stronghold -
Steven McTowelie - 

LOL

Psychological addiction is a bitch, man and living in deniel is so pathetic. Phone Post 3.0

My dog has gotten high a couple of times, but not because I have it to him. First time, I think he ate a roach, or the leftovers from rolling a joint. Man he was barbecued. I didn't know he was high. He was so lethargic and could barely hold his head up, unless I gave the single to play. Then he was normal, but not as much movement. My wife was worried and took him to Doggie ER. $800 to find out he was high. The vet said dogs love the smell and taste of weed. He told me it was no more harmful than if it were a young child (my dog was 1yr old puppy).
I don't know how he feels about getting high, so I don't purposely give it to him, and take steps to prevent it, but the boy loves the ganj'. He gets into it here and there. Now that I can recognize when he's baked, I just help him ride it out. It's usually about 10 minutes of dogjitsu, 30 min of petting, and then nappy time. I'm worried he's gonna grow up and be like Willie Nelson. I can't afford to supply a habit like that. Phone Post 3.0

For cats, there's something called Felanol (I think). Relaxes them. Not sure about dogs. Phone Post 3.0

I'll give benadryl a shot Phone Post 3.0

EyeAm - Walk him on concrete. Phone Post 3.0
I'm in Phoenix, the asphalt is way too hot in the summer time Phone Post 3.0

Definitely no on the weed, but Benadryl does work just fine. Phone Post 3.0

Not safe, you fucking retard.

Also, try a dremel. I thought our dog would flip out, but she likes it more than clipping, and it's way better for the nails. Phone Post 3.0

Chomas -
Saltine American - My dog has gotten high a couple of times, but not because I have it to him. First time, I think he ate a roach, or the leftovers from rolling a joint. Man he was barbecued. I didn't know he was high. He was so lethargic and could barely hold his head up, unless I gave the single to play. Then he was normal, but not as much movement. My wife was worried and took him to Doggie ER. $800 to find out he was high. The vet said dogs love the smell and taste of weed. He told me it was no more harmful than if it were a young child (my dog was 1yr old puppy).
I don't know how he feels about getting high, so I don't purposely give it to him, and take steps to prevent it, but the boy loves the ganj'. He gets into it here and there. Now that I can recognize when he's baked, I just help him ride it out. It's usually about 10 minutes of dogjitsu, 30 min of petting, and then nappy time. I'm worried he's gonna grow up and be like Willie Nelson. I can't afford to supply a habit like that. Phone Post 3.0
Fiction. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, that's where I'm at with this story..

Why the fuck would your dog be getting into your weed regularly? And how?

You really live that life, Pineapple Express? Phone Post 3.0

It's safer then Xanax which they prescribe to dogs. Phone Post 3.0

This is what happens when dogs eat weed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRW5UlmKwDU

DO NOT DO.

http://www.420magazine.com/forums/medical-marijuana-pets/

ignore the tards

JonnyW - The fact you are even asking makes me think you shouldn't own a dog. Phone Post 3.0
LOL seriously dude Phone Post 3.0

Stronghold - 
Lingererr Mann -
Stronghold -
Steven McTowelie - 

LOL

Psychological addiction is a bitch, man and living in deniel is so pathetic. Phone Post 3.0

I'm 'addicted' to weed.

Want to know what horrible withdrawl symptoms I get if I don't smoke?

I have trouble sleeping well for a week.

OH THE HUMANITY.

You're probably much more addicted to coffee, sex, chocolate, Etc. than I am to weed.

If smoking weed gets a person off booze and coke.....That's a good thing! Don't bitch about it.

Edibles will blow it's mind.

Get him in a body lock and cut them quick. Phone Post 3.0

MakeMeBleed - It's safer then Xanax which they prescribe to dogs. Phone Post 3.0
This is exactly what I was thinking. Phone Post 3.0

GettaJaab - Not safe, you fucking retard.

Also, try a dremel. I thought our dog would flip out, but she likes it more than clipping, and it's way better for the nails. Phone Post 3.0
Tried dremel too. Phone Post 3.0