Weed induced panic attacks

The month of February had seen me have my first TWO panic attacks ever. The only common denominator is I was super high.  I don't know if it's the strain, the dryness of the nugs, me just being way too high, or it's actually unlocking my mental state..

It sucks though.  A lot.

Anyone else?

Are you taking any other drugs you normally wouldn't take before smoking? I mean anything at any point in the day? That a lot of times can cause it. I mean some people just get paranoid and have panic attacks when they smoke sometimes

the dryness of the nugs.

lol

BrckNoHitBk -

the dryness of the nugs.

lol

Lol

YOU EVER DONE DRUGS ON WEED?

You could quit for a few months and see how you feel.  

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2015/03/06/390143641/pot-can-trigger-psychotic-symptoms-for-some-but-do-the-effects-last

you probably just pulled a whitey 

TryhardNobody -

I had to quit smoking weed. Had a horrible attack and felt like i was dying for half an hour. Havent touched it since. Came out of nowhere, i used to smoke often. I thought the weed was spiked w something but then it happened again the next time w different stuff and i stopped completely.

Vicodin only now

Were you taking the Vicodin and weed? It can get the heart pumping pretty hard at times.

Sativas do it more than indicas. If you've ever heard the term "stress weed" it's because cheap shit or stuff not cured correctly seems to do it more. Happens to me whenever I start smoking after a layoff. Smoke a bowl and next thing you know your hearts racing and you feel all guilty and paranoid for jumping off the sober train. Will happen to me next time I smoke since I've been good for my New Years resolution.

You gotta be shitting me! Weed induced whatthefuckever? Nah LOL that's all on you baby.

Use them as a way to exercise your mind's focus.

Focus on something else like the ambient noise around you. It'll take a lot of effort, but eventually, you'll be able to hold it there and the anxiety will be reduced.

"dryness of the nugs..."

we are doomed as a society. LOL

That's why I quit too. Used to smoke all day everyday.   Out of no where a panic attack.  Didnt' think it was the weed at all.   Chilled for a bit, the very next time I smoked, panic again.  Last try I took like 6 months off, same goddamn thing.  Done wit hthat shit. 

TryhardNobody -

I had to quit smoking weed. Had a horrible attack and felt like i was dying for half an hour. Havent touched it since. Came out of nowhere, i used to smoke often. I thought the weed was spiked w something but then it happened again the next time w different stuff and i stopped completely.

Vicodin only now

Yeah I stopped like 12 years ago. Every couple years I try again and have a panic attack unless I'm already drunk... In which case I just black out. 

You guiys get anxiety/panic attacks even if you take a feel good indica like Granddaddy Purple?

https://hellomd-production.s3.amazonaws.com/products/55df677137633700062d0000.jpg

That's because THC is actually not good for you

YUP STARTED HAPPENING TO ME TOO MAN.  GOT BAD ANXIETY.  HAD TO QUIT SMOKING THAT SHIT.....AND I TOKED FOR YEARS.   EVEN THE INDICAS GIVE IT TO ME. 

Hypermeosis Cannabinoid Syndrome....be careful man. The phantom sickness