Weed reduces COVID host cell vuln. by up to 73%

Smoking pot reduces the COVID host cell vulnerability (it's ability to pass the COVID virus through the respiratory host cells) by up to 73%.

https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/05/13/cannabis-may-show-promise-in-treating-covid-19-her.aspx

Does that mean it cures HIV too?

Sogsteel -

Not unless you get HIV by inhaling gay.

MrSmokalotapotamus -

![](upload://t2tBnYlDVc6bekdNWPByzWt66i6.jpeg)

well cheers then!!

Strain? Nice work 

oranos - 
Sogsteel -

Not unless you get HIV by inhaling gay.

There's another way?

Great news for all the trashy weed smokers like me.

1 Like

Going to smoke myself silly then.

BRB going to go keep myself and others safe

This bong rips for Covid!!!

1 Like

No wonder it was deemed "essential"

pretty sure I’m ok then

Someone get trump a bong to go with his hcq 

I will still never smoke that vile shit again.  If I want to act like a braindead asshole and have the taste of burnt Garbage in my mouth, I'll consider it though.

Just my worthless opinion... All drugs are super cool!

1 Like

shoulda vaped it and handled your smoke like a man and not a teenage girl. you wouldnt have had the problems you had ^ 

I was sick as a dog back in January. Dont know if it was the covid or not but the only thing that helped was eating alot of edibles and sleep. Cleared it up in three days.

Maybe Kenneth Copeland's "I will blow the wind of God" against Covid-19 was referring to dank green clouds all along.

Well shit. I was only going to drop acid this weekend. Guess I’m gonna smoke a phatty then too.

Stronghold -

I will still never smoke that vile shit again.  If I want to act like a braindead asshole and have the taste of burnt Garbage in my mouth, I'll consider it though.

Just my worthless opinion... All drugs are super cool!

Switched to edibles too. You do gummies or cookies, or?

Sogsteel -

God I hope so.

Wellity, wellity, wellity...