And was was their attempts/completions? TDs and INTs? Phone Post 3.0

Brady: 20/27 275 yards, 2 TD's 0 ints, 1 rush TD 24.1 QBR

Weeden: 26/39, 188 yards, 0 TD 1 int 27.5 QBR

captainplanet - 
Dobbs Killed My Dawg - What was it?
And was was their attempts/completions? TDs and INTs? Phone Post 3.0

Brady: 20/27 275 yards, 2 TD's 0 ints, 1 rush TD 24.1 QBR

Weeden: 26/39, 188 yards, 0 TD 1 int 27.5 QBR

WTF .... I've never bothered to look up how they do QBR but that shit makes zero sense.

Def 124 qbr. Must have been a typo Phone Post 3.0

SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH ALL THIS FAGGOT TALK BITCH!!!

If someone gives you their two cents, and it's a penny for your thoughts...

...SOMEONE'S MAKING A PENNY. Phone Post 3.0

Seriously, QBR is the single lamest stat that has ever been created. ESPN refuses to explain how it is formulated, and apparently many of the factors that go into it involve someone who is watching a play deciding subjectively what percentage of the play goes to different players, so if Brady completed a 20 yard pass, they could decide that 95% the credit for that pass really belongs to Edelman.

I hate Tom Brady as much as I hate anyone in sports (Raiders fan still pissed about tuck rule), but his performance was dominant against the Cowboys, and any stat which says otherwise is a useless one.

That's a stat format ESPN created as an alternative to the Traditional QB rating.
It's supposed to measure how a QB contributed to it's team's scoring.

On standard QR Brady's was like 130.9 while Weeden's was 67.

Which one of those do you think is a more telling stat?

A lot of weird calculating goes into their QBR. Converting 3rd and longs count for more than 3rd and shorts. A 40 yard pass that was in the air for all 40 yards is worth more than a screen pass that goes for 40 yards. There is also a clutch index where certain plays count more if they happen at different times in the game. A 3rd and 5 conversion counts more on a 2 minute drive in the 4th quarter with a tie score than it would if it was a conversion in the 1st quarter.

It's goofy, and impossible to figure out in your head. Basically they are trying to measure the QB's performance separate from the teams performance. Phone Post

Any format that would score Weeden's performance this week over Brady's is a seriously flawed system that shouldn't be taken seriously.

Whoever is the person that arbitrarily decides the percentage of the play Brady was responsible for, probably gave him like 5% on each one anyway, since it's no secret at this point that ESPN hates Brady and the Patriots.

How many Superbowl wins does weeden have? 

Colin Cowherd said today that one part of the scoring system is dropped passes. So they count those as completions. He said something about throwing an 8 yard pass on 3 and 9 vs getting a first down on third and 2. You get more points for the latter. Bullshit system is bullshit. Phone Post 3.0

I haven't really heard anyone outside of ESPN's analysts take their system seriously.

ROCKER24 - 

How many Superbowl wins does weeden have? 

He's 146-0 on Super Techmo Bowl I think

Chimonos Revenge - I haven't really heard anyone outside of ESPN's analysts take their system seriously.
People like to use it on here sometimes... Phone Post 3.0

By the way, Weeden played so well that the Cowboys have announced that Matt Cassell will be the starter for the next game.

Troll Phone Post 3.0

TFK Bro Lo El Cuñado -

Well good job Weeden. Cassell is strating the week after their bye.

At this point they need to just start Kellen moore for a few weeks and see if he's a more viable backup... Phone Post 3.0

TFK Bro Lo El Cuñado - 
Misedukatd - Seriously, QBR is the single lamest stat that has ever been created. ESPN refuses to explain how it is formulated, and apparently many of the factors that go into it involve someone who is watching a play deciding subjectively what percentage of the play goes to different players, so if Brady completed a 20 yard pass, they could decide that 95% the credit for that pass really belongs to Edelman.

I hate Tom Brady as much as I hate anyone in sports (Raiders fan still pissed about tuck rule), but his performance was dominant against the Cowboys, and any stat which says otherwise is a useless one.

Disagree. The 'Hold' stat for middle relievers takes the cake.

The hold stat is a lame stat, but at least there is a specific set of rules for it, and the public is allowed to know those rules. QBR is a pathetic attempt by ESPN to create a stat which only they can determine and get the public to believe that it is meaningful.