Week 15 sit em start em...

Bring em on...

Thanks for the help last week C made it to the Semi's

QB:
Freeman
Locker
Grossman

Personally leaning towards Locker assuming he starts.

Need two flex spots out of these players

Desean Jackson
CJ Spiller
Damien Williams
Torrey Smith
Mark Ingram
Micheal Crabtree
Golden Tate

Leaning towards Desean Jackson and Crabtree.

Thanks again

I have made it to the semis, barely.

QB: Flacco or Dalton (or Orton, lol!)
WR: Pick 3, no ppr. Mike Wallace, Andre Johnson, Nate Washington, Deion Branch, Nate Burleson, Malcolm Floyd

I'm set everywhere else. Tough mathcup for me. Going against Eli, Chris Johnson, Lesean Mccoy, Raven's D.... if I win that's 2 years in a row in the finals.

Thanks in advance!

10 team keeper league, .5ppr, QB/WR/TE/RB flex .  I lost Jennings for the year so I need a new WR 3...

Who would you start as WR3?  Boldin v. SD, Demaryius Thomas v. Pats?  Crabtree v. Steelers?

My Starting Lineup:

QB: Eli Manning

WR1: Hakeem Nicks

WR2: AJ Green

WR3: ???

RB1: Ray Rice

RB2: Chris Johnson

QB/WR/RB/TE:  Philip Rivers

TE: Rob Gronkowski

DEF: Tenn @ Indy

Kicker:  Matt Prater (denver)

I'm leaning towards Denver since the Pats secondary has given up a lot of points.  Boldin is safer but Demaryius is the high risk and high reward pick that could put me over this week.

Congrats to everyone for making it this far in your playoffs.

I'm also in the semis, also with a WR3 question, as usual.

Doug Baldwin
Demaryius Thomas
Michael Crabtree

I think the Pats might have to put me in the game to play corner soon the way things have been going, so Thomas is a no brainer right? Am I over thinking this?

Gracie killar - Thanks for the help last week C made it to the Semi's

QB:
Freeman
Locker
Grossman

Personally leaning towards Locker assuming he starts.

Need two flex spots out of these players

Desean Jackson
CJ Spiller
Damien Williams
Torrey Smith
Mark Ingram
Micheal Crabtree
Golden Tate

Leaning towards Desean Jackson and Crabtree.

Thanks again

No problem, glad I could help you!

Locker if he starts.. if not, Grossman.
Djax
Damian Williams (San Fran game will be low scoring.. especially SF.. so I don't like Crabtree..but do what you feel)

Beeno - I have made it to the semis, barely.

WR: Pick 3, no ppr. Mike Wallace, Andre Johnson, Nate Washington, Deion Branch, Nate Burleson, Malcolm Floyd

I'm set everywhere else. Tough mathcup for me. Going against Eli, Chris Johnson, Lesean Mccoy, Raven's D.... if I win that's 2 years in a row in the finals.

Good luck making it to the finals. It will be tough.. the other guy has some good guys going.. but any given Sunda man.

I like Flacco here. San Diego has the firepower to put up a decent amount of points and if they do, Baltimore will need to keep up.

Mike Wallace
Nate Washington

east - Thanks in advance!

10 team keeper league, .5ppr, QB/WR/TE/RB flex .  I lost Jennings for the year so I need a new WR 3...

Who would you start as WR3?  Boldin v. SD, Demaryius Thomas v. Pats?  Crabtree v. Steelers?

My Starting Lineup:
QB: Eli Manning
WR1: Hakeem Nicks
WR2: AJ Green
WR3: ???
RB1: Ray Rice
RB2: Chris Johnson
QB/WR/RB/TE:  Philip Rivers
TE: Rob Gronkowski
DEF: Tenn @ Indy
Kicker:  Matt Prater (denver)

I'm leaning towards Denver since the Pats secondary has given up a lot of points.  Boldin is safer but Demaryius is the high risk and high reward pick that could put me over this week.

I'm with you here. Demaryius Thomas. Plus the last 2 games he has been hot... while Boldin hasn't done anything in a long time.

Pikes - Congrats to everyone for making it this far in your playoffs.

I'm also in the semis, also with a WR3 question, as usual.

Doug Baldwin
Demaryius Thomas
Michael Crabtree

I think the Pats might have to put me in the game to play corner soon the way things have been going, so Thomas is a no brainer right? Am I over thinking this?

He is a no brainer based on who you have.. yes. Plus if the Pats get up on Denver..which they will, then Tebow will be forced to throw more often.

Demaryius Thomas

Caleb - 

Good luck making it to the finals. It will be tough.. the other guy has some good guys going.. but any given Sunda man.

I like Flacco here. San Diego has the firepower to put up a decent amount of points and if they do, Baltimore will need to keep up.

Mike Wallace
Nate Washington

Who would you take for 3rd WR? AJ, Floyd, Branch, Burleson?

Need 3 from this group:

Dwayne Bowe
Steve Smith
Donald Driver
Lance Moore
Percy Harvin

Arian Foster is my RB, who should I start at flex: Ryan Grant, Mike Tolbert or Ben Tate?

.5 per rec league  5 pt bonus at 100 yards rushing

Peyton Hillis

Marion Barber

Brandon Jacobs

Khalil Bell

Santana Moss

Santonio Holmes

vick or tebow

rivers, fitzpatrick, locker. 2 out of 3

sproles, barber, stewart, felix jones 3 of 4

bowe, desean jackson, aj green, julio jones, stevie johnson, andre johnson (not playing).. 3 of 5

Beeno - 
Caleb - 

Mike Wallace
Nate Washington

Who would you take for 3rd WR? AJ, Floyd, Branch, Burleson?

I missed that. I would take Floyd for #3. Aj isn't going to play btw.

FreakZilla - Need 3 from this group:

Dwayne Bowe
Steve Smith
Donald Driver
Lance Moore
Percy Harvin

Donald Drive
Lance Moore
Percy Harvin

419 - Arian Foster is my RB, who should I start at flex: Ryan Grant, Mike Tolbert or Ben Tate?

I like Ryan Grant out of those 3. Doesn't look like Starks will be playing to steal carries either.

TheMorg826 - vick or tebow

Gotta take Tebow here with New Englands terrible secondary.

alxholic - rivers, fitzpatrick, locker. 2 out of 3

sproles, barber, stewart, felix jones 3 of 4

bowe, desean jackson, aj green, julio jones, stevie johnson, andre johnson (not playing).. 3 of 5

Rivers and Locker.

Felix Jones, Sproles, and Barber.

Djax
AJ Green
Julio Jones