WEEKEND KNIFE SALE!!!

Let me tell you, I make some beautiful knives. The best knives. Other guys, they don't do so good with knives. They get their steel from China. From terrorists. Not me, folks. I've done very good in knives and I will continue to do very good in knives, that I can tell you.

Rules as always:

First person to post "I'll take #X" gets the knife held for 24hours. Immediately follow up with an email to bushkillorders@gmail.com to confirm the purchase. If no email is received within 24hrs, the knife will be either relisted on here or held for the next person to have expressed interest(by timestamp).

US Shipping is included in all prices. International buyers, add 65USD for shipping.

First up... a 7" Filet knife. Handforged 1084 high carbon steel. Fully distal tapered down to the tip and beautifully upswept. This one is wearing Burlap Nickarta done by OGer Outtapped. This is the best custom Micarta on the market, and I mean that. No Trumpspeak here. Outtapped is a savant with this stuff. Brass hardware holds it all together and a thermoform sheath will be included.

This is #1 - 300USD

Next is a 7.5" Sujihiki. Handforged from W2 steel and differentially heat treated for a very hard edge and soft spine. Extremely lean edge geometry for high performance slicing in the kitchen. This one is a rarity for me being an octagonal handle. The handle is done in Olivewood, Blue/Black G10 with a buttcap of Blue Pearl and Brass. The buttcap is secured with hidden interior brass pins.

This is #2 - SOLD

Next is my Karambit. Really doesn't need much introduction. 80CrV2 steel, force-aged with a lean hawkbill blade. Skeletonized handle and a lightweight kydex sheath make this son of a bitch feel like a feather in the hand. Traps, parries, arterial lacs and nerve cluster lacs are yours on a whim.

This is #3 - SOLD

Next is a full-size forged Rustic Skinner. This one was forged from a 1" bar of Cru Forge V. The tail has been drawn out over the anvil and twisted at the end for a nice accent. Fully tapered and hollow ground with a convex edge. This sucker will make short work of medium-large size game in the field and serve just as well as a task knife around the home or worksite.

This is #4 - 150USD

Next up is a RatTail Necker. This design is OG Exclusive and so is the pricing. Handforged 1084 high carbon steel. Convex bevel geometry and a forged rattail accent at the end of the hemp-wrapped handle. Neck-carry sheath included. Important to note, all necker sheaths are easily converted to a pocket or belt-carry.

This is #5 - SOLD

Next is a hand-forged damascus scrapper. This one is laminated steel composed of 1084, 52100 and 5160 spring steel. Perfect for use as a utility knife around the home or office.

This is #6 - SOLD

Next is a handforged Kiridashi. Hitachi Blue Paper Steel No 2 direct from Japan. Very cool stuff to work with and cut with. Takes and holds a beautiful edge. Perfect shape to use as a boxcutter or small skinner.

This is #7 - 40USD

And last for the day is another Kiridashi, this one forged from 5160 spring steel. A bit of a wider blade with a steeper primary bevel, this like the prior dashi would be perfectly suited as a boxcutter or craft knife.

This is #8 - 40USD

Enjoy your weekend, ya degenerate fucks!!!

God dammit if I had the cash to drop (Thanks legal fees) I'd take that kitchen knife in a fucking second.

In

That's a nice filleting knife.

I didn't know you made filleting knives. Next time I'm in the market for one, we'll have to talk. That handle grips well with wet, slimy, bloody hands? Have you cleaned fish with it?

I'll take number 2

King Trav - That's a nice filleting knife.

I didn't know you made filleting knives. Next time I'm in the market for one, we'll have to talk. That handle grips well with wet, slimy, bloody hands? Have you cleaned fish with it?

Hey bud! Hope all's been well up north!

So first thing's first... my handles stay in the hand due to their contouring alone. That said, this Nickarta is some of the grippiest handle material I've ever used. I've slathered this stuff in tung oil and still been able to retain grip with ease. Use with confidence for sure.

No, I have not cleaned fish with it. Others have with this model and rave about its performance. I don't do fish, so I held off on fishing knives for a long time until a few clients pressured me and gave me some insight as to how they utilize them.

Jackie Treehorn - 

I'll take number 2

All yours sir. Shoot an email on over and I'll get you sorted!

Jackie Treehorn -

I'll take number 2

You sonofabitch

I'll take number 3

Surgeon308 - I'll take number 3

You're supposed to be closing people up, not opening them!

Yours. Shoot over an email and we'll get you sorted bud.

I'll take #5

Esox - I'll take #5

Yours sir! Get that email in and I'll get you invoiced out!

TFK_Fanboy - ^ what the fuck, dude?

What?

MMA Playwright - 

What?

I'm at a loss there, honestly.

Are those dead dogs? The eyes don't look real enough to be dead lol.

Wait, that's in Italy.

Did the volcano go off again?

Altofsky - 
MMA Playwright - 

What?

Nope. Some artist created them.

Filleting knives in my family are a pretty sacred thing. We search and search until we find the perfect one. Then we guard them like they're children. I watched my dad and my uncle almost come to blows when my uncle thought he lost dad's filleting knife when he tipped a canoe.

Now none of us will lend out our knives. Not for anything. Ha.

King Trav - Filleting knives in my family are a pretty sacred thing. We search and search until we find the perfect one. Then we guard them like they're children. I watched my dad and my uncle almost come to blows when my uncle thought he lost dad's filleting knife when he tipped a canoe.

Now none of us will lend out our knives. Not for anything. Ha.
Man, we used dogshit knives in my family growing up.

We had one in the kitchen for years that we used for everything. I actually modeled my Jobocho after it, Joe being my father.

Aside from that, the only other sharp knife we had was a damn ginsu that out neighbor gave to us. That sucker took the tip of my right index finger, so I'll be keeping it when my parents go lol.

MMA Playwright -
Altofsky - 
MMA Playwright - 

What?

Nope. Some artist created them.
Any story behind em?