Weidman gonna have huge pay cut now

1st of all. I like Chris. I think he is super marketable and could be champion again. Stupid spinning kick was the beginning of the end for him last night. But he can beat Luke.
That said, he is going from 235/235 approx and a PPV sliding scale easily worth 7 figures per fight, to 100/100 and no PPV $.
So from around 1 or 1.5 million to 200k. Ouch! Phone Post 3.0

Still great money either way Phone Post 3.0

Because he had been in the industry in the top level for many years and trains with many that have as well I'm sure. Phone Post 3.0

StocktonStickerSlap - How would you have any idea what his future deal will entail. Phone Post 3.0
I made his deal with monster milk, baders too.

I ran the Rockstar mma program, title sponsor or SF in its heyday. Phone Post 3.0

OriginalTUFer -
ocbadapple -
StocktonStickerSlap - How would you have any idea what his future deal will entail. Phone Post 3.0

I ran the Rockstar mma program, title sponsor or SF in its heyday. Phone Post 3.0
What would happen if he got an automatic rematch and won? Do those previous terms just count for title defenses? Phone Post 3.0
Weidman doesn't have the auto rematch clause.

He may get it, but it's not guaranteed

He would go back to previous pay scale Phone Post 3.0

BLPorritt - Still great money either way Phone Post 3.0

100/100 is like money a 40 year old lawyer makes...that's fucked up.

TzTinkle - 

yeah but lawyers work everyday.

good info, apple......VU

StocktonStickerSlap - 
ocbadapple -
OriginalTUFer -
ocbadapple -

What would happen if he got an automatic rematch and won? Do those previous terms just count for title defenses? Phone Post 3.0
Weidman doesn't have the auto rematch clause.

He may get it, but it's not guaranteed

He would go back to previous pay scale Phone Post 3.0
So by losing he automatically takes a pay cut and doesn't get a rematch? Tell me why Cain and Ronda aren't in the same situation? Phone Post 3.0

I'm guessing Chris didn't plan to fail but Ronda and Cain did

If I was aldo i would have got them to put it in given how bad they wanted the conor fight he could have asked for almost anything.

Was thinking last night that he was looking down the barrel of a pretty significant paycut, had no idea it was in the 90% range though, ouch!  

ocbadapple -

Who are you? Phone Post 3.0

BLPorritt - Still great money either way Phone Post 3.0
Not really. He's one of the best 185er in the world if you are the best lawyer on the block you make that much. Zuffa keeps all the money and give scraps to the fighters. Phone Post 3.0

Jayreeee - 
ocbadapple -

Who are you? Phone Post 3.0

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Erik-Apple-7378

ocbadapple - 1st of all. I like Chris. I think he is super marketable and could be champion again. Stupid spinning kick was the beginning of the end for him last night. But he can beat Luke.
That said, he is going from 235/235 approx and a PPV sliding scale easily worth 7 figures per fight, to 100/100 and no PPV $.
So from around 1 or 1.5 million to 200k. Ouch! Phone Post 3.0
You think he's super marketable? I always thought he came across a little bland in interviews. Phone Post 3.0

OP pulled those figures outta his ass. Lol Phone Post 3.0

U WOT M8 - OP pulled those figures outta his ass. Lol Phone Post 3.0
This is going to end well. Phone Post 3.0

Steve Iceman Little - 
TzTinkle - 

yeah but lawyers work everyday.

Yea he just fucks around every day other then fight week.

Anyone else want to expose themselves as retarded in this thread?

U WOT M8 - OP pulled those figures outta his ass. Lol Phone Post 3.0
LOL. Think what you want Phone Post 3.0

You think the auto rematch clause is why Ronda is getting another crack? How long is a typical auto rematch clause good for? 6-12 months? Phone Post 3.0