Weidman had nothing for Silva until the punch LOL!

Silva looked to be on another level and he did the same stupid shit he did against Maia and Leites. He had it coming big time. Weidman looked desperate out there going for his takedowns and Silva didn't even bother pressing him.

I feel happy for Weidman but annoyed that Silva decided to fuck around like that. I hate when fighters disrespect their opponents like that. Good for Chris!

You can't do that shit as you get older...

This sucks because I'd be able to accept Weidman just outclassing him or working him for a UD, but the way this went down does not sit well. This really didn't answer any questions as to who's the better fighter.

Really?

Weidman got him down to the floor easily.

Anderson taunts intentionally because that is his way of initiating action.

Weidman will beat Anderson again in 6 months with more training and seasoning while Anderson's reflexes decline due to father time.

He won the first round dummy

He has his belt

role model - He had nothing? Did you see the first round?

VOTED DOWN TROLL LOL

Yes I did and Silva took no damage and continued to fuck around for the last half of the round.

Silva didn't even bother pressing Weidman in this fight. He continued to fuck around and deserved to get knocked out like that.

silva fans still delusional

silva fans still delusional

I had money on Weidman and when Anderson starting stuffing his takedowns with ease in the 2nd Round, I got worried.

No shit, weidman got him down easy at first but then Silva easily stuffed the rest of the takedowns and didnt even bother throwing anything.

I am happy for Chris but I am annoyed that Silva acted like that again.

easedel -
DAVID H - You can't do that shit as you get older...

Shouldn't do that period lol.
QFT Phone Post 3.0

The Brool Story Company - 

I had money on Weidman and when Anderson starting stuffing his takedowns with ease in the 2nd Round, I got worried.

that is exactly my point. anderson started shrugging him off easily and weidman looked like a robot out there with his stand up. silva deserved to get ko'ed for fucking around like that.

NO. Weidman completely dominated Anderson in round 1 like nobody else.

Silva started clowning around, stuffed take down but Weideman stuck to his guns and did not panic.

BANG.

History is made.

Anderson has disrespected the wrong fighter.

Entreri - NO. Weidman completely dominated Anderson in round 1 like nobody else.

Silva started clowning around, stuffed take down but Weideman stuck to his guns and did not panic.

BANG.

History is made.

Chael and Lutter both dominated him worse in the first round.

The difference was Chris didn't panic and didn't rush. He fought the smart fight and didn't play Anderson's game. Phone Post 3.0

Pretty shocking

Funny hearing rogan and Goldie Phone Post 3.0

LOL @ all these Silva dick riders acting like he only lost because of the taunting, and completely ignoring him getting a decent dose of ground and pound and losing round 1.

It's OK. Your hero lost. And was beaten by the better fighter on this night. It'll be OK. Phone Post 3.0

"LOL @ all these Silva dick riders acting like he only lost because of the taunting, and completely ignoring him getting a decent dose of ground and pound and losing round 1."

Losing round 1 doesn't mean he didn't lose because of the taunting. He didn't lose because Chris was took him down and beat him for 5 rounds with that tremendous wrestling and BJJ we keep hearing about, he didn't lose because Chris was outstriking him with youth and reach, he lost because he put his hands down and literally let Chris take 40 free shots at his face.