Weidman: I need to expose Silva with wrestling

KingofBJJ -
da Vinci 81 - Chris is definitely right about the wrestling part. If there's one thing silva lacks compared to other elite fighters it's takedown defense. And Weidman has a great transition game into takedowns as well as a good top game which gives him a decent chance here.

Inexperience and the layoff from injury are two huge question marks unfortunately. Phone Post 3.0

Doubtfull.  Anderson has the second best takedown defense in UFC MW history.

If the second best tdd in the division gets you taken down by lutter, Henderson, and chael 5 out of 6 rounds it's really not that impressive. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
DanEzra -

Sounds like his gameplan is to lay on Silva and prevent a fight from happening... what an exciting prospect.

Yup Phone Post

the guy who cant get up or do anything from the bottom is also preventing a fight from happening.

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Barbalos - He's right. People give Anderson way too much respect. Chael did not in the first fight, in the second fight he did. And you can see the difference. If it bleeds we can kill it.

Yeah, that's the reason those two fights went so differently...lol Phone Post

Lol you're right.  It was Anderson's 175 broken ribs.

Jacinto - 
ausgepicht - 
Joshua King - 
Jacinto - I wish this guy would shutup already.
Yeah because he is the one demanding the interviews and pressers,asking the questions and writing up the articles... Phone Post 3.0

Exactly. What ever happened to common sense? It's become so uncommon.

Everyone should know that fighters HAVE TO do interviews, it's part of their job. Everyone should know that other people have favorite fighters like they do. Just because YOU don't like a fighter doesn't mean no one else likes him.

How fucking ignorant can a person be?

Just tired of OG news shoving this shit down everyone's throats. Just saying it is all wolf tickets again from the UFC. Chris has never shown anything that should make anyone think he can beat Silva.

Did he show something tonight, Nostradumbass?

ausgepicht - 
Jacinto - 
ausgepicht - 
Joshua King - 
Jacinto - I wish this guy would shutup already.
Yeah because he is the one demanding the interviews and pressers,asking the questions and writing up the articles... Phone Post 3.0

Exactly. What ever happened to common sense? It's become so uncommon.

Everyone should know that fighters HAVE TO do interviews, it's part of their job. Everyone should know that other people have favorite fighters like they do. Just because YOU don't like a fighter doesn't mean no one else likes him.

How fucking ignorant can a person be?

Just tired of OG news shoving this shit down everyone's throats. Just saying it is all wolf tickets again from the UFC. Chris has never shown anything that should make anyone think he can beat Silva.

Did he show something tonight, Nostradumbass?

Yep he showed he could beat Anderson. Not the first or last time i picked the loser in a fight. After Silva's antics i am glad it ended the way it did.