weidman is a dead man walking

it's going to be brutal and quick Anderson isn't playing Phone Post 3.0

Weidman will probably just ground and pound Andy to dust this time.

Walking the green mile Phone Post 3.0

dude is dead and he has no idea Phone Post 3.0

I predicted weidman with the upset in the last fight. I knew silva wasnt taking him seriously, but know I really dont know.
serious silva is coming but so is weidman. I couldnt predict this one with my life on it. Phone Post 3.0

Wide man is about to get Vitor'd Phone Post 3.0

Weidman will sub him in the 3rd......

Ees normal Phone Post 3.0

I LOVE DIAZ (no homo) - Weidman will probably just ground and pound Andy to dust this time.
This. And I like silva but weidmans is a terrible matchup. He's not gonna be able to utilize his standup he's gotta have a Vitor like finish problem is weidman has better movement. And better wrestling Phone Post 3.0

Jesus fucking christ at this melodrama and hyperbole.

FrankenBeans - I predicted weidman with the upset in the last fight. I knew silva wasnt taking him seriously, but know I really dont know.
serious silva is coming but so is weidman. I couldnt predict this one with my life on it. Phone Post 3.0
This. but I'm leaning towards weidman. He's younger, he's just as hungry because he wants to show it wasn't a fluke and Anderson is older. If he's more aggressive it will make the takedown easier Phone Post 3.0

FormrChamp - Weidman will sub him in the 3rd......
Who has weidman subbed in mma? Phone Post 3.0

He's got 3 subs...

If Weidman is smart he'll take it to the ground. But I think he honestly thinks he has better stand up lol

Chris will take him down and ground and pound his way to the win. Phone Post 3.0

After Weidman gasses in the first Silva will take over. Phone Post 3.0

I hope Anderson ends it quick in the first and doesn't play around. Phone Post 3.0

Anderson is going to put on a show it gonna be amazing. Phone Post 3.0

Weidman will not know what hit him Phone Post 3.0