weidman is a dead man walking

Bisping decisioned my SN -
FrankenBeans - I predicted weidman with the upset in the last fight. I knew silva wasnt taking him seriously, but know I really dont know.
serious silva is coming but so is weidman. I couldnt predict this one with my life on it. Phone Post 3.0
This. but I'm leaning towards weidman. He's younger, he's just as hungry because he wants to show it wasn't a fluke and Anderson is older. If he's more aggressive it will make the takedown easier Phone Post 3.0
im with you, if weidman can utilize his takedown there's no telling what he can do, and can most definitely take this fight and even stop it again. but a "serious", hands up, controlled silva and do wonders as well. Phone Post 3.0

"Serious Silva" or not Weidman whips his ass again but this time there is no doubt or excuses. Hard for me to say that but Weidman is a bad dude and this is his time now. Phone Post 3.0

I think age has caught up to Anderson. Father Time gets everyone eventually and 40 is up there Phone Post 3.0

Hmmm.... Wiedman will school Anderson for a second time. Have fun eating crow Ug! Phone Post 3.0

Gsp dominates matt serra in this rematch Phone Post 3.0

Anderson doesn't want it any more! when you are talking retirement you have had enough... much like GSP.

Weidman by an overall beating.

What, the guy acts like hes pissed at the weigh in and that magically tells you how the fight will end? When did the UG turn into Pee Wees Playhouse?

RIP Wideman Phone Post 3.0

Oh you people make me laugh sometimes!!!!
You act as if Chris got a lucky knockout, did you guys actually watch the fight or just a gif of the ko on the UG?
Chris dominated the whole fight from start to finish. If you think Anderson is going to walk through Chris you are clearly mistaken. It will be a back and fourth war that will go 5 rounds with Chris getting the W. Phone Post 3.0

Nice SN OP.  Did you win that with one of your amazing predictions?

Weidman will chuto-box Ando's dome clean off into the 3rd row this time

Silva will not clown , he will have hands up and look and fight like his UFC debut against leben- mark these words Phone Post 3.0

i want to suck kaepernicks 9er - it's going to be brutal and quick Anderson isn't playing Phone Post 3.0

said EVERYONE going into the 1st fight

Cant wait to ttt this thread tonight.

Same clowns said the same shit last fight, when these threads are bumped none of them are man enough to admit they were wrong.

When Weidman wins again they'll probably start crying about how it was a fluke and how AS would win if they fought a 3rd time... I hope all you coward ass bitches come back and admit you were wrong after the fight... Phone Post 3.0

guys. this is the big sport.

I back. trust me. I back. Phone Post 3.0

Weidman has Silvas number. I mean I can never count out Silva but Weidman was winning even before Silva decided to be a fool in the first fight. Phone Post 3.0

Kinkle - Same clowns said the same shit last fight, when these threads are bumped none of them are man enough to admit they were wrong.

When Weidman wins again they'll probably start crying about how it was a fluke and how AS would win if they fought a 3rd time... I hope all you coward ass bitches come back and admit you were wrong after the fight... Phone Post 3.0
This. Any coward can post this garbage and then run away if their wrong but a man comes back and admits he was wrong, eats his crow and moves on. Phone Post 3.0

lol at so many people acting like weidman has his number ?

ANDERSON SILVA CLOWNED AND GOT CAUGHT!!!!

ahahahah WATCH WHAT HAPPENS

god some of you are so stupid. Anderson silva did more to lose that fight than weidman did to win Phone Post 3.0

i want to suck kaepernicks 9er - lol at so many people acting like weidman has his number ?

ANDERSON SILVA CLOWNED AND GOT CAUGHT!!!!

ahahahah WATCH WHAT HAPPENS

god some of you are so stupid. Anderson silva did more to lose that fight than weidman did to win Phone Post 3.0
It was not clowning. Even Silva admitted this. It was a calculated attempt to make Weidman stand instead of taking it to the ground which Silva wants no part of. Unfortunately for Silva, the tactic worked. Phone Post 3.0