Weidman just went full Holly Holm

0-3 with lots of questions since losing the belt.

Yeah, he was anointed too early. But unlike Holly, his fights are actually entertaining.

He gasses easily.

And both apparently like to appeal decisions after their 3rd straight loss, as well.

He hasn't been the same since USADA.

USADA 

0-4 if you count USADA.

What is there to appeal? He got hit with legal knees. Milked it when he thought they were going to be deemed illegal. Then reversed course when he realized they were legal. 

ShutTheFckUpDonny - 

What is there to appeal? He got hit with legal knees. Milked it when he thought they were going to be deemed illegal. Then reversed course when he realized they were legal. 

I agree. An appeal only makes him look worse, IMO. I would think him and his camp would want to put this behind them and hope people forget to some degree.

But instead, he wants to keep this fresh in fans' minds and appeal it?

Seems pretty stupid to me.

WattMell - He looks so beatable out there now compared to a few years ago.

Welcome to the USADA era

USADA

Kind of ridiculous how much shit Silva gets about testing positive. Everyone he fought was on steroids.

Remember when he thought he could beat Jon Jones?!

Outlaw'd by Lytle -

Lol at the gifs

Seems like a mental thing. That Rockhold fight took its toll on him. Believe that was his first loss.

I'd like to call to order this Andy Silva Fan Club Meeting

Vegito Blue -

USADA 

Weidman always on MMA hour acting like he knew nothing about PED's shows up to the Rockhold fight looking more like an average sized welterweight.

Weidman never looked unbeatable.

IMO he's basically a better version of Rich Franklin, but not by much.

Outlaw'd by Lytle - 

Nicely done. Imaginary VU.

Card - 

Wow. Great post. Even his peers think he was juicing.