WEIDMAN Looked Huge Compared to Hashad and Stann

Kostakio - Weidman beat Anderson Silva TWICE, so uhhh yeah... Phone Post 3.0
Problem is, he "beat" an unmotivated, out of prime, old and retired Silva. And in the first fight dumbass Silva was dancing instead of fighting, and in the second fight, well you know. So... Other than that, what Weidman did to be that great?? No doubt that he's good, but to say that he's one of the goat....??? Phone Post 3.0

thaVANILLA Gorilla -
Kostakio - I can't believe I got voted down for this. :( Phone Post 3.0
Don't worry little fella. Those little arrows won't hurt in in Real life. Keep your little head up and time will heal all wounds. Phone Post 3.0
Sheddep. Phone Post 3.0

Size comparison with a 155er...

He's very handsome Phone Post 3.0

R1WARRIOR - 
Kostakio - Weidman beat Anderson Silva TWICE, so uhhh yeah... Phone Post 3.0
Problem is, he "beat" an unmotivated, out of prime, old and retired Silva. And in the first fight dumbass Silva was dancing instead of fighting, and in the second fight, well you know. So... Other than that, what Weidman did to be that great?? No doubt that he's good, but to say that he's one of the goat....??? Phone Post 3.0

Jesus tap dancing Christ, this is up there on the list of WTF shit I've read on here.

Warning, tl;dr rant. Don't bother reading. I'm high as fuck and just typing and posting here. I can't help it. >

When Silva fought and destroyed Stephan Bonnar LESS than one year before the Weidman fights, and although you'll now say "It's Stephan fucking Bonnar, bro...", at the time of that fight, he was considered the greatest to ever do it (and rightly so) and in his prime (and fucking far from retired, are you just making shit up now?). Shit, like a year and a half-two years ago, he easily defeated Chael Sonnen. Despite what people want to say about Chael, dude will fight anyone, and he was the man who gave Anderson his toughest fight a few years before that...

It's disrespectful to say the bullshit you are saying. So in the first fight, him getting knocked out was because Silva was dancing instead of fighting (he always dances. Defensive foot work like what he uses is a thing of beauty...)? Yeah, Silva did nothing differently than he's done for a good chunk of his UFC run. Regardless, it's a slap in the face to discredit Chris Weidman like that. Anderson lost because of Anderson, not Weidman eh? GTFO here...As far as the second fight, anything can happen, but what little bit of time they had in the octagon that time, Weidman looked even better than he did the first time. It's ridiculous for me to say Weidman was on his way to the win, even though it looked like it. But I'm not going to do that, because it's a fucking fight. It's crazy to think you know either guy would have ultimately done, if the snapped shin didn't happen.

Now, I do agree, Weidman hasn't done enough to be considered one of the GOATS. Not at all. He's got a long way to go... Anderson IS one of the GOATS, if not thee GOAT. But I feel like it's a similar situation as Matt Hughes vs. Dennis Hallman type situation, where an otherwise indestructible fighter gets beat by a guy with mad talent, in a situation where the term styles make fights applies heavily (yeah yeah, Hughes had loses other than Hallman and isn't quite on Silva's level, but bear with me)

Weidman might end up being better than Anderson, but at this point, no. Weidman beat Anderson twice, and it's because Weidman is a horrible stylistic match up for Silva. It doesn't mean Weidman is a better fighter than Silva. Again, Hughes-Hallman, Hughes was the fucking man for a while before AND especially after those fights and looked like a world beater (and was), but Hallman just had his number. Doesn't make Hallman a better fighter than Hughes...just a bad stylistic match up for Hughes. Just give Weidman his due for beating Anderson instead of making excuses for Anderson. It's almost as bad as BJ Penn fans. BJ never lost a fight to another fighter...according to BJ's fans, BJ has only ever lost because of something BJ himself did. It's a slap in the face to disrespect any fighter who beats a UFC champion, but it's a way strong pimp slap when you disrespect a fighter who ended the biggest reign of dominance in MMA history, by the most dominant UFC fighter in history, and likely GOAT.

against the most dominant UFC fighter in history**

Phone Post 3.0

Res ipsa loquitar - 

next to gil and a random AIDS victim..

Cunt thing to say, bro. Cancer isn't a laughing matter.  Whether you like him or not, dude is fighting for his life, and deserves better. 

Res ipsa loquitar - 

Dude is keeping an eye on both these savages at the same damn time!

Bisping'sToiletCleaner -

Lol Phone Post 3.0

I was surprised how much bigger he was than Lyoto Phone Post 3.0

Res ipsa loquitar -

Wow. That's a cunt thing to say about Stuart.

I just lost a dear friend to cancer...she was 36 and left behind three year old daughter.

Fuck cancer. And cunts. Phone Post 3.0

He is a big dude! I would love to see him fight a few times at HW. Phone Post 3.0

CRE - DC is too short

Cain is too slow and his shoulder hurts still.

Gus can't wrestle with Weidman.

Jones breaks against the guy who destroyed his hero and idol Anderson Silva twice.

I think weidman beats jbj. Phone Post 3.0

^great Superfight someday

Some of you guys are on some top notch cocaine.

Bisping'sToiletCleaner -
CRE - Weidman is the #1 fighter in the world right now

no way. gets beat by jones, dc, gus, cain and other

Add McGregor to that list... Phone Post 3.0

People hatred of jones seriously underrates him. Phone Post 3.0

Kostakio - I can't believe I got voted down for this. :( Phone Post 3.0
Vu Phone Post 3.0