WEIDMAN Looked Huge Compared to Hashad and Stann

Bisping'sToiletCleaner - 

Damn he looks bigger than Rashad

That's my point. He looks massive nowadays. I'd say he's 215 lbs. lean easily. Phone Post 3.0

I wonder if soon he'll have to go to 205. He's already 30 so these weight cuts can't be getting any easier.

YonYones -
Res ipsa loquitar - 

next to gil and a random AIDS victim..

Not sure if you know or not that he's been battling cancer for years.

In the event that you did know that and still thought you were being funny- Fuck yourself, loser

No shit...bunch of fucking losers talking shit about Stuart Scott...you should be ashamed of yourselves! Phone Post

Wiedman is a big dude. Rashad is a small LHW and always looked to me could easily be at 185.

Ghost of ATG -
Res ipsa loquitar -

next to gil and a random AIDS victim..

LOL Phone Post 3.0
Lmfao that's fucked up Phone Post 3.0

CRE - DC is too short

Cain is too slow and his shoulder hurts still.

Gus can't wrestle with Weidman.

Jones breaks against the guy who destroyed his hero and idol Anderson Silva twice.

Cain is too slow? For Weidman?

We'll probably yeah, considering Cain is a much bigger guy. Phone Post 3.0

Stone Free -
Bisping'sToiletCleaner - 

He's just taller, besides, Rashad is known for being one of the smallest 205ers. Phone Post 3.0

Bisping'sToiletCleaner - 
CRE - Weidman is the #1 fighter in the world right now

no way. gets beat by jones, dc, gus, cain and other

Agreed

Wow! He's bigger than freakin Lesnar!!! Phone Post 3.0

Bisping'sToiletCleaner -

Thats an optical effect nothing more. The closer to the camera you are the larger you appear. Phone Post 3.0

I've read an absurd amout of shit on this forum, the type of shit that anyone would be ashamed of, but talking shit about Stuart Scott takes the cake. Seriously, it's despicable. I can only hope those who think it's funny to trash him don't know his story, especially considering his outlook on MMA.

MasterofMartialArts -
Stone Free -
Bisping'sToiletCleaner - 

He's just taller, besides, Rashad is known for being one of the smallest 205ers. Phone Post 3.0
Weidman was a 197 lber in college. Evans wrestled 174.

This pic makes it look like he is larger than Brian Stann too. Phone Post 3.0

Weidman is prob bigger than Rashad. Stann is a huge MW though, probably similar in size, Weidman is an inch taller but Stann is wider. We saw how much bigger Weidman was than Machida.

That's what she said/beep

Kostakio - That's my point. He looks massive nowadays. I'd say he's 215 lbs. lean easily. Phone Post 3.0

Didn't he say he'd like to fight Jones/move to LHW eventually, or is my brain making shit up again?

neddac - 
Bisping'sToiletCleaner - 

TLDR but I think OP is exaggerating.

Wiedman's far closer to the camera an still visibly slimmer than the other two.

He's a good 2 feet closer to the camera than Stan, given the diameter of the table.

Truth
VU for attention to detail

Cain, Jones, Cormier etc. would kick the dogshit out of Weidman. Weidman nuthuggers are fuckin' delusional.

Small and far away...

Res ipsa loquitar - 
mikegli - I've read an absurd amout of shit on this forum, the type of shit that anyone would be ashamed of, but talking shit about Stuart Scott takes the cake. Seriously, it's despicable. I can only hope those who think it's funny to trash him don't know his story, especially considering his outlook on MMA.

i didnt know. Sorry.

VU. You're a gentleman.