Weidman: Loss to Rockhold a 'fluke'

If that's really his mindset he will lose again.

Akston - Weidmans career has been a pile of fluke Phone Post 3.0
LOL VU Phone Post 3.0

I'm curious to see how the 2nd fight goes.

SensoriaUtopia - There was nothing at all flukey about it, I have been saying for about a year on here that Rochold would eventually fight, and not only beat Weidman but finish him. Lo and behold that is what he did and when he fights Chris again he will beat him again, and probably finish him again, I say round 3 tko this time.

We all saw the last fight, Weidman cannot just take the fight to the mat when he fights against Luke, and not only is Luke a better striker, Weidman has to worry about actually getting taken down by Luke. There are just too many tools at Luke's disposal, he's probably the most gifted 185 er ever, he seems to actually be getting better.
Most gifted ever?? Well that's somethin..... Phone Post 3.0

Weidman beats Cuckhold in the rematch NO DOUBT Phone Post 3.0

A fluke is when someone breaks there leg when they are fighting you and you win. How many times has that ever happened in the UFC? 2? Out of how many fights? That's a fucking fluke. Phone Post 3.0

•their Phone Post 3.0

TexDeuce - A fluke is when someone breaks there leg when they are fighting you and you win. How many times has that ever happened in the UFC? 2? Out of how many fights? That's a fucking fluke. Phone Post 3.0

Fluke Rockhold?

Ehhhh

6 weeks out he broke his foot? Sometime in October?

Next to impossible, he would have had to inform USADA because he would have certainly been Xrayed, and gotten medication for it. (Even if he avoided pain meds, he'd get an anti infammitory).

https://www.instagram.com/p/-eyRBHChgp/

Foot is fine here, working out with Wonderboy, 3 weeks out from the fight. (That would be 3 weeks after the alleged foot breaking in 2 places.) You were doing THIS 3 weeks after breaking your foot in 2 places?

Too many videos / photos of him (2 and 3 posts a week) throughout the entire camp. It would be pretty tough to hide a foot broken in 2 places somewhere in there. A look through his social media shows no interuption in training.

https://www.instagram.com/p/-CkLgUChkb/

Boxing hard sparring rounds 1 week after breaking your foot in 2 places? Nahhh

I want Luke to crush his face more than anything since the first fight.

STOP TALKING WEIDMAN.

Didn't he vehemently deny that any of his Silva wins were flukey? Dude is one of those the sky is red if I say it enough to myself guys and it will never be blue again after that until staring seeing it after being concussed.

that is not a fluke.. mcG vs aldo possibly could be a fluke.. a fighter suffering a injury within the fight could be a fluke..

a competitive fight that goes back and forth til someone makes a tactical mistake resulting in a loss.. is not a fluke.

Chris looked super flat, and was not able to get a TD. He prob needs the fight on the ground to win. It doesnt seem like the striking is in his favor at all.

The Great Don Dada -
Akston - Weidmans career has been a pile of fluke Phone Post 3.0
LOL VU Phone Post 3.0
Weidman's road to the title: Beat Munoz then sat out until everyone ranked above 7 took a loss - no fluke in that Phone Post 3.0

Weidman did look smaller physically. But wasn't Rockhold also sick and on antibiotics for this fight? Excuses go both ways. Phone Post 3.0

SensoriaUtopia - 
12SixElbow - 

Ehhhh

6 weeks out he broke his foot? Sometime in October?

Next to impossible, he would have had to inform USADA because he would have certainly been Xrayed, and gotten medication for it. (Even if he avoided pain meds, he'd get an anti infammitory).

https://www.instagram.com/p/-eyRBHChgp/

Foot is fine here, working out with Wonderboy, 3 weeks out from the fight. (That would be 3 weeks after the alleged foot breaking in 2 places.) You were doing THIS 3 weeks after breaking your foot in 2 places?

Too many videos / photos of him (2 and 3 posts a week) throughout the entire camp. It would be pretty tough to hide a foot broken in 2 places somewhere in there. A look through his social media shows no interuption in training.

https://www.instagram.com/p/-CkLgUChkb/

Boxing hard sparring rounds 1 week after breaking your foot in 2 places? Nahhh

Good post, I smell some bullshit here, I broke my foot 6 years ago, and I was in a walking boot for about 2 months, and it took close to a year for me to feel normal in my foot, and I would not have been doing movements like that while having a broken foot, no just no.

To compare to another fighter

RDA is in a weird 1 leg stroller fucking thing 3 weeks after breaking his foot.

Weidman would have you beleive he not only didn't see a Dr (It would have been reported, drugs would be on his fight license, etc...) but that 2 and 3 weeks after breaking his foot in 2 places he was completely healed and sparring? I can't imagine this winning him fans.

I seem to recall Luke being quite a bit bigger than Weidman.

Considering Luke is no joke, I have doubts as too whether Chris can overcome that.

Where's Vitors rematch from Weidman's flukey victory?

He got his ass handed to him Phone Post 3.0

Shallow Graves - Chris looked super flat, and was not able to get a TD. He prob needs the fight on the ground to win. It doesnt seem like the striking is in his favor at all.

Rockhold is murder to take down, and even if you succeed, he's probably going to tie you up with a guillotine or something similar to make sure you can't get anything done down there. I thought Rockhold won every round, and is just a bad fight for Weidman at distance, up close, and on the floor.