weidman offered to fight jones too

seems like none of the champs want to fight this guy...what a beast

ttt

Wow haha Weidman is a boss as well

Weidman is awesome. I would love to see that fight. Phone Post

Turned down #2 and #3 mw. It will probably come out next hour that bisping, Munoz, Paul Harris, belcher and belfort were also turned down. Then koscheck, Fitch, penn also offered. Bones was probably waiting on 115lb division to be introduced. Phone Post

Would have loved to see Weidman fight him. Would have been a scrap DAMMMMMM......

Weidman's wife has confirmed this on twitter. Weidman is a bad-ass. Phone Post

Right Hand JO Power - Weidman is awesome. I would love to see that fight. Phone Post

Signed Phone Post

Localcup - Turned down #2 and #3 mw. It will probably come out next hour that bisping, Munoz, Paul Harris, belcher and belfort were also turned down. Then koscheck, Fitch, penn also offered. Bones was probably waiting on 115lb division to be introduced. Phone Post

rumor has it hes actually waiting for a challenge from rousey Phone Post

bornop - 

I guess Jones only wants to fight men in their 40s or people who he's already beaten Phone Post

MichaelCollins - Weidman's a monster but this fight wouldn't have ended well for him.

He's a different fighter when he has a full camp as opposed to taking a fight on short notice.

See the Weidman that fought Munoz vs the Weidman that fought Maia.

Then he'd be up in weight too. He should be happy it got turned down.

Disagree. Weidman only looks like hell whrn he has to make weigght on short notice. He's huge. 20 less pounds to cut, I favor him to win. Phone Post

www.newsday.com/sports/mixed-martial-arts/chris-weidman-offered-to-fight-jon-jones-at-ufc-151-1.3923322

Props to Weidman.

Good to know real warriors still exist. Phone Post

10/10

AWESOME

I love Weidman, he a freaking beast. He would give bones real trouble Phone Post

Weidman just wants a shot at a title no matter what weight

Weidman would fuckin wreck him, too.

Jones would probably duck a WW on 8 days notice. Jackson would want him to do it too because it'd be just too risky to defend the belt against anyone when you've had a full camp but don't know who your non-camp-conditioned opponent is until 8 days before the fight.

Sonnen and Weidman are showing who really has a fighters mentality.

if they turned down chael on 8 days notice they would have never fought weidman.