Weidman vs Belfort new date UFC 187 !!!

May 23 Las Vegas !!! I can't wait for this fight !! If the both stay healthy

Blue Please !
http://vendettafighter.com/new-weidman-vs-belfort-date-confirmed/ Phone Post 3.0

We'll see Phone Post 3.0

I'll be excited when they're waking in Phone Post 3.0

Wonder where they will do the Jones vs Rumble card then. Maybe add it to the July 4th card but I think they want Aldo headlining it so maybe the PPV in June. Phone Post 3.0

I really don't even care about that fight anymore

won't hold my breath 

at this point id rather see them release the fights on the day of the event, instead of waiting months for a fight that is canceled, u can be surprsed each time

Stea1th -

won't hold my breath 

Exactly Phone Post 3.0

Buy tickets day of. I had tickets for the July 5 date when it was first supposed to happen. Last time I pre buy. Phone Post 3.0

With all of the great fights scheduled, I couldn't give two shits about this one anymore. Phone Post 3.0

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - Wonder where they will do the Jones vs Rumble card then. Maybe add it to the July 4th card but I think they want Aldo headlining it so maybe the PPV in June. Phone Post 3.0

June is Cain vs Werdum.  If jones isnt on the memorial day weekend card he'll probably fight in august.  The only other title fight I can see on the conor/aldo card is Ronda Rousey as co-main.

If NEw York can get done in time, Id like to see Jones vs Anthony in MSG.