weidman vs. jones, how do u see it going down?

jones by gnp in 3.

Weidman would be the MW that Jones can't beat.

how do you see 420man beating jones. i think he fades too fast.

Weidman would have a real shot at beating Jones.

Weidman would lose in the first Phone Post

Jones would 'molest' him. Phone Post 3.0

Ten eight round - Quickly. It will be the schooling that Silva didn't bother finishing. How do people even think this is close? He won a dodgey MW fight against someone who wasn't trying. All of a sudden it's time for him to go at other champs? Tards here.

Go defend your tin belt at MW and after a few close, unappealing fights against former Spider challengers, you can end the superfight babble and accept that you aren't one of the dominant champs. If you don't get blown up by the likes of Bisping or Belfort before then. Phone Post
Post full of estrogen. Phone Post 3.0

Jones takes it Phone Post 3.0

I think everyone is giving Weidman too much credit for beating someone who didn't try. Rematch first, then speculate. It's still too soon. Phone Post 3.0

Ten eight round - Quickly. It will be the schooling that Silva didn't bother finishing. How do people even think this is close? He won a dodgey MW fight against someone who wasn't trying. All of a sudden it's time for him to go at other champs? Tards here.

Go defend your tin belt at MW and after a few close, unappealing fights against former Spider challengers, you can end the superfight babble and accept that you aren't one of the dominant champs. If you don't get blown up by the likes of Bisping or Belfort before then. Phone Post
Buhaha @"somebody who wasn't trying" Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post

billhdb - I think everyone is giving Weidman too much credit for beating someone who didn't try. Rematch first, then speculate. It's still too soon. Phone Post 3.0

Orly.

Phone Post

I see it going down how ever jbj wants it too. Phone Post 3.0

MAINMAYNARD - Weidman would lose in the first Phone Post
I have to agree Phone Post 3.0

The Weidman hype is rediculous.  Let him successfully defend his belt a few times before making any type of GOAT comparisons.

Jones should probably just hand over the belt now, Weidman would easily test that glass toe of his.

Jones within two rds

Weidman hype train full steam ahead...

But seriously...JBJ destroys Chris. Phone Post

The ONE time I'd root for jbj... Phone Post

Jones, and its not even close. If they actually fought, you would understand why there are weight divisions.