Weigh In sad!!!

Holy fuck I've never seen as many people fail to make weight!! U guys think it has something to do with high elevation bring in Colorado? Phone Post 3.0

Patrick Walsh 6 1/2 pounds over FFS Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like he didn't want to fight? That's a lot of weight Phone Post 3.0

camozzi - Sounds like he didn't want to fight? That's a lot of weight Phone Post 3.0
VU! Thats what I thought too. He looked very concerned at the weigh ins. Liked like he didn't want to be there at all Phone Post 3.0

The Winker -
camozzi - Sounds like he didn't want to fight? That's a lot of weight Phone Post 3.0
VU! Thats what I thought too. He looked very concerned at the weigh ins. Liked like he didn't want to be there at all Phone Post 3.0
Bummer because I told joe silva a week ago if anyone dropped out my weight is low and I'm in shape and local Phone Post 3.0

camozzi -
The Winker -
Bummer because I told joe silva a week ago if anyone dropped out my weight is low and I'm in shape and local Phone Post 3.0
Would of much rather seen u fight bro Phone Post 3.0

Wonder if higher elevation makes it harder for guys Phone Post 3.0

camozzi -
The Winker -
Are u currently signed to the UFC Chris? Phone Post 3.0

Tiresias -
The Winker - Holy fuck I've never seen as many people fail to make weight!! U guys think it has something to do with high elevation bring in Colorado? Phone Post 3.0

Absolutely. The force of gravity, and thus one's weight, increases with elevation in correlation with the greater mass of earth beneath one's feet. On the highest mountains, weight increases so much that it becomes hard to even move, which is why so many people die on peaks like Mt. Everest.

Man. That sounds so crazy that I thought it might not be true. But it IS on the Internet, So it must be. Thank you random unknown Internet person. Phone Post 3.0

Seats Taken - 
Tiresias -
The Winker - Holy fuck I've never seen as many people fail to make weight!! U guys think it has something to do with high elevation bring in Colorado? Phone Post 3.0

Absolutely. The force of gravity, and thus one's weight, increases with elevation in correlation with the greater mass of earth beneath one's feet. On the highest mountains, weight increases so much that it becomes hard to even move, which is why so many people die on peaks like Mt. Everest.

Man. That sounds so crazy that I thought it might not be true. But it IS on the Internet, So it must be. Thank you random unknown Internet person. Phone Post 3.0

in Nature, birds - especially high-flying ones - have a special organ in their lungs that absorbs helium (a gas that is lighter than air), which counteracts this phenomenon. that's why birds have high voices. in birds where this organ has been removed, the chirping of birds sounds like whale farts.

in the days of the dinosaurs, there were reptilian birds who had an organ that could do this with hydrogen (which is even much lighter than helium) but when the volcanic period happened, most of these reptilian birds died, from igniting and exploding.

but one of the species survived, by going into the sea, where the hydrogen wouldn't ignite.

of course it had to eat a lot of rocks to do so.

Maybe the UFC should have a weight screening well prior to the fight. Both to make sure a fighter can make weight, and do so reasonably. Phone Post 3.0

GroverSexyArea - of course it had to eat a lot of rocks to do so.
Not sure if all that is true but awesome post anyways. I'm gonna tell people that it is lol Phone Post 3.0

How many missed weight? Phone Post 3.0

Needlemover - Maybe the UFC should have a weight screening well prior to the fight. Both to make sure a fighter can make weight, and do so reasonably. Phone Post 3.0
Not sure if it would work because many fighters drop a lot of weight in the last couple days and do so successfully. But for guys known to miss weight that would be a good idea! Phone Post 3.0

Shy Guy - How many missed weight? Phone Post 3.0
Just three i think its seemed like a lot at the time because they were so close together at the weigh ins. Patrick Walsh was the worst he was 6 1/2 over and didnt even looked dragged out at all Phone Post 3.0

nsbroc - No one is running as many PEDs to help cut lol. everyones shakin in their boots to piss hot
I was thinking that too but didnt say it Phone Post 3.0

The Winker -
Just three i think its seemed like a lot at the time because they were so close together at the weigh ins. Patrick Walsh was the worst he was 6 1/2 over and didnt even looked dragged out at all Phone Post 3.0
3 is still a lot for one card.

I wonder what Walsh's deal is. Joe Silva didn't look happy. Phone Post 3.0

Shy Guy -
The Winker -
3 is still a lot for one card.

I wonder what Walsh's deal is. Joe Silva didn't look happy. Phone Post 3.0
Not sure. U would think missing that badly he would have some kind of explanation be it sickness, injury, yeh Joe Silva looked pissed you could see he started to shake his head and stopped lol Phone Post 3.0

just wait til they start testing for helium