Weighins taking down the site?

McService Unavailable?

bye everybody. see you all on sunday!

TOP men. Phone Post 3.0

Fuckin a Phone Post 3.0

Perfect. What a fantastic forum to discuss MMA.

Has Kirik ever attempted to explain how he justifies charging more than any other forum, despite having less traffic than those, more ads than those, removed features that every forum has, the worst uptime of any site on the internet, etc etc etc?

orcus - Perfect. What a fantastic forum to discuss MMA.

Has Kirik ever attempted to explain how he justifies charging more than any other forum, despite having less traffic than those, more ads than those, removed features that every forum has, the worst uptime of any site on the internet, etc etc etc?
Support the sport bro! Phone Post 3.0

I thought it was my computer. This shit again

the sever is going to be smoked tomorrow

unbelievable....

TOP MEN Phone Post 3.0

Mines struggling too :( Phone Post 3.0

Pathetic.

I could not get on here until now (way after the weigh ins).

Tommorow night there will be another complete shutdown. I won't even bother trying to look.

It's sad.

No other website has issues like this one.

Always been like this, always will be.

I cannot understand why anyone would contribue any money to this site when it's run so poorly.

We're FUCKED! Phone Post 3.0

I love this community but don't understand how anyone could support this place monetarily. From app problems, increased ad's that were only supposed to last a weekend, and some of the worst customer support i've ever witnessed. UG you're the forum i hate to love.

Uneventful weigh ins break the UG. Don't even bother trying to get on here tomorrow night. There is honestly no worse setup forum on all of the internet. Phone Post 3.0

It was down for me before the weigh ins. Went down during CM Punk Q&A. Phone Post 3.0

orcus - Perfect. What a fantastic forum to discuss MMA.

Dana white is his role model Phone Post 3.0