Weight loss/fat around gut area?

So i started eating alot more healty foods,fruits,vegetables,fish lots of water etc. NO fries,rice,bread fast food etc. i have also been working out like 4 days a week 2 days playing ice hocey and 2 days cardio and light weights. (Bad wrist) so i lost 25lbs im extremly happy and feel great got down to 180 from 205 but i still have some unwanted fat on my sides and gut? What exercises do you guys recommend to help trim that down a bit, im not looking for a six pack or anything ripped. Any suggestions are appreciated and will be VU. Thanks guys Phone Post 3.0

Fat comes off where it comes off..no exercise targets specific fat. If you jog and eat clean it will all come off unless you've stretched your skin too far. Phone Post 3.0

what mclay said, just have to lose weight overall

mclay - Fat comes off where it comes off..no exercise targets specific fat. If you jog and eat clean it will all come off unless you've stretched your skin too far. Phone Post 3.0
This is correct but defining the muscles in that area would still help.

YouTube some ab workouts maybe?

Oh and congrats on the 25lbs!!! Phone Post 3.0

best analogy I have heard is that its like the water in a pool.  You cant use a bucket and take water out of only one part of the pool. 

Most people severely over estimate just how light you have to get before all the fat in the midsection is gone, (and go further for abs to appear) . Based on your stats, you might have another 10 lbs to go. Phone Post

*should be under estimate. Not over. Phone Post

Work on building your muscle.

A lot of it is probably skin as well.

The stuff around your mid section can sometimes be the last to go.

Keep at it. Drink lots of water, work out regularly, stop eating at night, focus on core exercises after your cardio.

iclimb513 - Most people severely over estimate just how light you have to get before all the fat in the midsection is gone, (and go further for abs to appear) . Based on your stats, you might have another 10 lbs to go. Phone Post
Ya i forgot to mention that im 6' tall so if its another 10lbs to go then so be it. Just when i was at 200 i though to myself that 180 sounded about right not that im here i may just have to lose more weight and as well as gain more muscle. my legs and arms are pretty skinny.. I will keep on...thanks guys Phone Post 3.0

I believe it's all been said!

No targeting really possible. Just keep doing what you're doing, increase intensity if needed, and it will come with time.

Congrats so far. Phone Post 3.0

Authority Figure -

Keep at it. Drink lots of water, work out regularly, stop eating at night, focus on core exercises after your cardio.

Yes i dont eat past say 6 pm unless its fruit.
I also do my cardio first then my core stuff.
All of it seems to be working really
Good i can run about 3 miles without stopping now and still feel i can go further. Its amazing how good it makes you feel to work out and see results. And hell its good for you. Phone Post 3.0

You need to swap the fruit for green leafy veggies. Nothing with fructose at night.

Also, if you are not a natural lean build, you have to do something anaerobic like running hills or a sport with interval sprinting like soccer or basketball to really lean down.

88samurai88 - 
iclimb513 - Most people severely over estimate just how light you have to get before all the fat in the midsection is gone, (and go further for abs to appear) . Based on your stats, you might have another 10 lbs to go. Phone Post
Ya i forgot to mention that im 6' tall so if its another 10lbs to go then so be it. Just when i was at 200 i though to myself that 180 sounded about right not that im here i may just have to lose more weight and as well as gain more muscle. my legs and arms are pretty skinny.. I will keep on...thanks guys Phone Post 3.0

If you don't have a lot of muscle mass, you will definitely have to go to 170 and even beyond.

I am 5'9" and was 185 lbs at one point with quite a bit of muscle and a nice layer of fat over it. No abs at all. I had to get down to 162 for all my fat to be gone.

Best of luck.

yeah, the midsection is the last place, especially the love handles. When I was young and ripped with a six pack, I still had love handles. :(

I'm failing at losing weight, I roll super hard only once a week so I'm getting gigantic and it makes me look like i have a pea for a head. :(

gonna start doing more cardio and re-cutting out carbs.

I hear good things about using heroin for weight loss. Phone Post

im 180 6'1 right now. I have the same problem. How old are you? I usually have to get around 165 to see abs. Im slim too so it doesnt really count lol

In for knowledge. Phone Post 3.0

up

armbarring - im 180 6'1 right now. I have the same problem. How old are you? I usually have to get around 165 to see abs. Im slim too so it doesnt really count lol
32 years old. Phone Post 3.0