Weight loss question, too much to fast?

I'm ready to start working out and lose some weight. Currently I'm at 220. I was going through some old workout journals and at the beginning of 2009 I dropped 27 pounds in 32 days. Went from 217 to 190. I was amazed when I went back through my old workout journals and seen this as I was thinking about 3-4 months this would take me.

I did this with an exercise bike 6 days a week and 3 days a week doing a full body circuit weight lifting program. And of course a very strict diet of fruit, veggies, brown rice, lots of chicken and spinich salads with the spritzer spray type salad dressing that you spray on and is low cal, turkey sandwiches or peanut butter sandwiches a few times a week for lunch, healthy choice or lean cuisine frozen dinners for a quick meal, protein shakes and tiger milk energy bars and a daily multi vita pak.

Now my question.. with the info above is losing 27 pounds in 32 days to fast?

I think its just fine, assuming you weighed a decent amount to start with (you did) and realize that usually initial weight loss is higher with a good chunk being water weight. The diet you described is healthy and doesn't ignore carbs, the workouts a great recipe for weight loss.

In other words, if you weren't feeling dizzy and didn't lose a ton of muscle then all is well.