Weights & HuskyFat the EASY option?

do most men start out with aspirations for developing a sleek athletic masculine structure but then default to the WeightLifting HuskyFat measure because it is the EASY option?  

these men tell themselves how they are trying to gain voluptuous mass curves so they can avoid the difficult masculine habit of discipline portion control and then when they become HuskyFat they imagine themselves as strong-men in their arm arm hugging big breast accentuating polo-shirts

cardio endurance develops masculine will power not replicated in weight-lifting.  Yes lifting a heavy weight is challenging but not in the same masuline fashion as doing a long hike or run in the outdoors elements.  

no matter how they try to argue against it the HuskyFats know it's a FACT.  Choosing to lift some weights is the easier feminine option compared to choosing to heading out that door for a long hike, cycling, or 40 minutes run finished with some situps, planks, pull-ups and finally the discipline to complete with the necessary full body stretch which is tedious and takes a masculine will power not to ignore.  

....and that is just how weightlifting is sold too...it plays on the feminine psychology, 20minutes weightlifting is enough....if you are in the gym more than 30 minutes you are in danger of a over-training state.  Just lift some heavy weights, one exercise squat monday, one exercise bench press wednesday....one exercise deadlift friday and not mroe than 20 minutes and you will have a nice HuskyFat form which appears voluptuous in a polo-shirt.

Worst schtick on teh OG.

Submissable - Worst schtick on teh OG.

I'm impressed with the devotion to it... I've never found any sort of hobby that I've stuck with this long.

Never_rolled -
Submissable - Worst schtick on teh OG.

This

My personal favourite.

I’ve referenced the lythe, graceful lemur physique in real life conversations lol

Too bad this is a schtick and a troll job. Would be interesting to have a real discussion about it. 

"Built-fat" is the correct nomenclature.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/9HE1J"><a href="//imgur.com/9HE1J"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

JudOWNED -

Too bad this is a schtick and a troll job. Would be interesting to have a real discussion about it. 

Agreed. His schtick is so dumb but I agree with him on this issue. Lifting is easy and relatively lame and having flabby bulk looks stupid. It’s also functionally useless. 

I weigh 155 lbs these days and have almost never found my lack of strength to be any sort of issue. 

Nobody wants to be husky fat. We aspire to something between fight Club brad pitt and luke rockhold. Husky fat just happens due to lack of dietary discipline 

ufc98newb - 

Nobody wants to be husky fat. We aspire to something between fight Club brad pitt and luke rockhold. Husky fat just happens due to lack of dietary discipline 

Charles Bronson--for us old timers.

6'1 175 lemur like physique although that may soon change.

I'm thinking of dirty bulking with no exercise and then cutting on a keto diet while doing bodyweight exercises to keep my muscles. 

In the HuskyFat's defense (because I'm rapidly becoming one):

Long distance cardio gets problematic as you get older. Worn down joints and ligaments protest - a lot!

But 'dad strength' and 'old man strength' terms exist for a reason. You can keep going to the gym and pumping iron with good form for a hell of a lot longer. 

FingerorMoon -

Long distance cardio gets problematic as you get older. Worn down joints and ligaments protest - a lot!

But 'dad strength' and 'old man strength' terms exist for a reason. You can keep going to the gym and pumping iron with good form for a hell of a lot longer. 

im into both, and my joints are equally fucked up from both. THere are a fuck ton of runners in their 50s and 60s, in the small area where I live. 

clattymine -
JudOWNED -

Agreed. His schtick is so dumb but I agree with him on this issue. Lifting is easy and relatively lame and having flabby bulk looks stupid. It’s also functionally useless. 

I weigh 155 lbs these days and have almost never found my lack of strength to be any sort of issue. 

Yeah, cool. I agree with him to a point, as well. I would add the caveat that it really depends a bit on body type and genetics. For some skinny dudes packing on bulk, let alone becoming husky fat, is difficult. But I agree that lifting weights while eating whatever you want is easier than doing hard cardio and eating clean. 

Would not agree with you, however, that husky fat-ness is functionally useless. Linebackers. Heavyweights in combat sports. Powerlifters. Most of those guys are husky fat. 

Dude, we get it... You're selfconscious about being so skinny we could shove a feather up your ass and use you for an arrow. Do you have to make a thread about it every week?

LOL all the "karasu is dumb but he is right"........and LOL all those quick to become offended calling me "self-conscious"

FingerorMoon -

You are missing the point.  WeightLifting culture lead to the HuskyFat epidemic because it SHUNNED the idea of cardio as weak which in fact it is cardio that is more greuling and takes more masculine discipline.  I see many trim elderly aged gentleman WALKING at the park and I suspect their masculine WALKING habit has something to do with their impressively trim shapes ;)