Weili ready to fight Cejudo but theres a condition

Weili Zhang is the hottest topic in MMA right now after taking out Jessica Andrade in just 42 seconds earlier today (Sat., Aug. 31, 2019) at UFC on ESPN+ 15 live on ESPN+ from inside Universiade Sports Centre in Shenzhen, China, to claim the women's strawweight title and become the promotion's first Chinese champion.

As the new queen of the stacked 115-pound class, which includes the likes of Andrade, Joanna Jedrzejczyk, Tatiana Suarez, Michelle Waterson, and new challengers like Alexa Grasso and Marina Rodriguez, Zhang will be very busy as champion moving forward. But she may actually have to worry about another title challenger not currently in her division.

That's because current UFC flyweight and bantamweight champion, Henry Cejudo, is on the prowl for more combat gold. The former Olympic gold medalist has already dubbed himself "Triple C" and even went out of his way to challenge current UFC women's flyweight queen Valentina Shevchenko to an intergender showdown inside of the Octagon.

"You know there is a fighter that challenged a lot of female fighters, Henry Cejudo. He calls himself 'Triple C', and he challenged Valentina Shevchenko. So do you have interest to fight him?" a reporter asked Zhang at the post-fight press conference

"Yes, he can fight with me." Zhang said. "But first, he need to go to Thailand and become, well get a sex change. Then, I will welcome him or her to the female division."

While Cejudo seems completely obsessed with collecting as many UFC championships as possible it's fair to assume that he will not be cutting off his you know what in order to get a crack at "Magnum." That's a little outside the box even for the "King of Cringe."

After reading Zhang's post-fight comments Cejudo had the following message for the new UFC women's strawweight queen:

"Oh so you're a comedian now too, Weili? Well just let me know when you are ready for some real competition and you too can bend the knee to Triple C," wrote Cejudo via Twitter.

That's actually pretty funny.

Henrietta 

This sport sucks. 

1 Like

Now that would be impressive if Henry was that determined to be the inter gender champ.

Target_the_Gash -
2breath2feel -

This sport sucks. 

Nah, I'd say it blows.

Swallows?