Weird Ability/Skill You Have

I can remember faces and people...saw a guy last weekend I hadn't seen since 4th grade, and I didn't know him that well.

I can run at a top speed of 60 seconds per minute. Phone Post 3.0

I can make your mom squirt Phone Post 3.0

MDFLEX - I can run at a top speed of 60 seconds per minute. Phone Post 3.0

That's my beat-off speed as well...how much bigger is your right arm?

jewrad - I can make your mom squirt Phone Post 3.0

Shalom...I've been in your mother's dirty hutzpah...it's like 4 day old mozzaball soup

I can jerk off without thinking of anything Phone Post 3.0

jewrad - I can make your mom squirt Phone Post 3.0
And your dad! Phone Post 3.0

About four times a year I can do bi-phasic sleep and there's no 'crash' afterwards. It lasts for a minimum of 21 days, started in the mid-to-late 1980s, and after 2002, became regular (but unpredictable).

Bi-phasic sleep is sleeping 4 hours at night, getting up doing stuff (cleaning, writing, reading, reorganizing), full of energy. I will usually take a 45 min nap once during the day and I'm good.

No decrease in energy in fact increase. Over 2 days at the end of a cycle (which can last up to 30+ days) I gradually slow to normal and become a bit 'quiet and reticent', but by the third day I'm back to 8+ hours of sleep.

This is the tenth year of this ability. I've mentioned here that I placy chess much better, pool, and crossword puzzles seem much easier.

Make my voice sound like the guy who does the "a milli" in lil Waynes song by stopping a burp in my throat Phone Post 3.0

I roll perfect joints. Phone Post 3.0

WidespreadPanic - 

About four times a year I can do bi-phasic sleep and there's no 'crash' afterwards. It lasts for a minimum of 21 days, started in the mid-to-late 1980s, and after 2002, became regular (but unpredictable).

Bi-phasic sleep is sleeping 4 hours at night, getting up doing stuff (cleaning, writing, reading, reorganizing), full of energy. I will usually take a 45 min nap once during the day and I'm good.

No decrease in energy in fact increase. Over 2 days at the end of a cycle (which can last up to 30+ days) I gradually slow to normal and become a bit 'quiet and reticent', but by the third day I'm back to 8+ hours of sleep.

This is the tenth year of this ability. I've mentioned here that I placy chess much better, pool, and crossword puzzles seem much easier.

I accomplish the increased cognitive/concentration ability with Piracetam

WidespreadPanic -

I can raise one eyebrow really fast... Phone Post 3.0

Eat ice cream real fast. Phone Post 3.0

Wes has the right idea...heatmeiser, I have never rolled a perfect one

I'm pretty good at drinking beer. Phone Post 3.0

I can spell and pronounce words backwards wit da quickness. Phone Post 3.0

I am insanely average at everything Phone Post 3.0

MA since youngin reflexes. I can usually catch things I drop or knock over without thinking about it. It is freaky... What Bruce Lee called Mushin. Phone Post 3.0

I can throw up without putting anything down my throat. It takes about a minute, but I can work it up and vomit. It was a good show for the friends in jr. high and it got me out of school a few times.

I'm really good at procrastinating that I'm sure I'll die of it no joke....

I can also ride my bike with no handlebars no handlebars Phone Post 3.0