Weird Ability/Skill You Have

I know what my farts are going to smell like before I even smell them.

I can do a loon/morning dove call with my hands.

I can walk on my hands under ANY circumstances. Even if im hammered.

Also I can do a kip up.

Stronghold - MA since youngin reflexes. I can usually catch things I drop or knock over without thinking about it. It is freaky... What Bruce Lee called Mushin. Phone Post 3.0
And this. I'm a clutz but quickly catch everything I drop, often unorthodox.
I must be have a record as it seems like every day.
My hand/eye coordination is naturally next level, and I think I'm too old to make anything of it. Phone Post 3.0

I'm pretty talented at catching stuff with my feet. Whenever I drop anything I can break the fall with my foot. I've caught my phone, shirts, hats, all kinds of things Phone Post 3.0

I can pick my nose with my thumb. Phone Post 3.0

I can shave my asshole perfectly smooth Phone Post 3.0

Oh and when I'm fucking the wife I can usually finish faster than it takes her to mouth her complaint. Phone Post 3.0

My cum travels at 60mph Phone Post 3.0

The Ninilchik Nightmare - I can spell and pronounce words backwards wit da quickness. Phone Post 3.0

That's a dope skill

Stronghold - MA since youngin reflexes. I can usually catch things I drop or knock over without thinking about it. It is freaky... What Bruce Lee called Mushin. Phone Post 3.0

Haha, I do this shit too...sometimes my bar of soap will go flying in the shower and I can still catch it, slippery as it is

Pretty good at yoyo and kinda really good at video games Phone Post 3.0

Jessy Ringquist - I can shave my asshole perfectly smooth Phone Post 3.0

Living dangerously...that's 007 level courage

I have unreasonably large hands and feet for my size, and my feet are also slightly deformed. They look like big fucking gorilla hands or something. I have a lot of weird "skills" that come from my questionable breeding, lol.

I can use my feet almost as well as my hands for lots of tasks. Good grabbing and holding ability and coordination (and doing so has made my legs pretty flexible too). I can also walk across a creaky wooden floor without a sound when I want to.

The crazy width of my feet also make me a pretty fast swimmer even though I hate water. Also a solid climber. All kinds of random stuff.

Makes me hate shoes though.

For a little perspective I'm only 5'8 and a bit under 160 ATM (trying to gain currently). A friend of mine tried to give me a pair of shoes he had bought and never worn. He is 6'3, 220+. They were 13 wides I believe and too small for me (especially width wise). I had a co worker (don't know his exact size but closer to my friend than me, pretty big dude) notice my hands once and asked me to hold one up. He held his up to mine and mine was about a full knuckle wider.

But yeah, being a freak can have it's small conveniences I guess, lol.

For some reason, I fucking rule in playing jacks

I AM A MOFO - I have unreasonably large hands and feet for my size, and my feet are also slightly deformed. They look like big fucking gorilla hands or something. I have a lot of weird "skills" that come from my questionable breeding, lol.

I can use my feet almost as well as my hands for lots of tasks. Good grabbing and holding ability and coordination (and doing so has made my legs pretty flexible too). I can also walk across a creaky wooden floor without a sound when I want to.

The crazy width of my feet also make me a pretty fast swimmer even though I hate water. Also a solid climber. All kinds of random stuff.

Makes me hate shoes though.

For a little perspective I'm only 5'8 and a bit under 160 ATM (trying to gain currently). A friend of mine tried to give me a pair of shoes he had bought and never worn. He is 6'3, 220+. They were 13 wides I believe and too small for me (especially width wise). I had a co worker (don't know his exact size but closer to my friend than me, pretty big dude) notice my hands once and asked me to hold one up. He held his up to mine and mine was about a full knuckle wider.

But yeah, being a freak can have it's small conveniences I guess, lol.

OK, so what I gather from your post you've had ass-to-mouth 160 times and you'd make an excellent cat burglar.

Basically, yes.

I can financial model out any business in excel.

I'm a fucking excel modelling ninja.

18 fucking years of my life with that software.

sob Phone Post 3.0

Inspector Lunge - I can predict the past with a 73% accuracy.

Lol very good

AttentionDeficitDizzle - I can remember faces and people...saw a guy last weekend I hadn't seen since 4th grade, and I didn't know him that well.
This. And recognizing obscure famous people. Phone Post 3.0